- (IEA), I.E.A. Global energy-related emissions of carbon dioxide stalled in 2014. March2015 [cited 2015 23 April]; Available from: http://www.iea.org/.
- Ministry of Energy, C.a.M., Policy Framework and the Promotion of Cogeneration in Malaysia. 2013.
- Cho, H., et al., Evaluation of CCHP systems performance based on operational cost, primary energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emission by utilizing an optimal operation scheme. Applied Energy, 2009. 86(12): p. 2540–2549. [CrossRef]
- Cho, H., A.D. Smith, and P. Mago, Combined cooling, heating and power: A review of performance improvement and optimization. Applied Energy, 2014. 136(0): p. 168–185. [CrossRef]
- Gelazanskas, L. and K.A.A. Gamage, Demand side management in smart grid: A review and proposals for future direction. Sustainable Cities and Society, 2014. 11(0): p. 22–30. [CrossRef]
- Kuhn, V., J. Klemeš, and I. Bulatov, MicroCHP: Overview of selected technologies, products and field test results. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2008. 28(16): p. 2039–2048. [CrossRef]
- Ahmad, S., M.Z.A.A. Kadir, and S. Shafie, Current perspective of the renewable energy development in Malaysia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011. 15(2): p. 897–904. [CrossRef]
- Wong, S.L., et al., Recent advances of feed-in tariff in Malaysia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015. 41(0): p. 42–52. [CrossRef]
- Singh, G.K., Solar power generation by PV (photovoltaic) technology: A review. Energy, 2013. 53: p. 1–13. [CrossRef]
- Nehrir, M.H., et al., A Review of Hybrid Renewable/Alternative Energy Systems for Electric Power Generation: Configurations, Control, and Applications. Sustainable Energy, IEEE Transactions on, 2011. 2(4): p. 392–403. [CrossRef]
- Holmberg, H., et al., Allocation of fuel costs and CO2-emissions to heat and power in an industrial CHP plant: Case integrated pulp and paper mill. Applied Energy, 2012. 93(0): p. 614–623. [CrossRef]
- Tian, J., et al., Measures and potentials of energy-saving in a Chinese fine chemical industrial park. Energy, 2012. 46(1): p. 459–470. [CrossRef]
- Onovwiona, H.I. and V.I. Ugursal, Residential cogeneration systems: review of the current technology. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2006. 10(5): p. 389–431. [CrossRef]
- Bhatt, M.S., Mapping of general combined heat and power systems. Energy Conversion and Management, 2001. 42(1): p. 115–124. [CrossRef]
- Chicco, G. and P. Mancarella, Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2009. 13(3): p. 535–551. [CrossRef]
- Schicktanz, M.D., J. Wapler, and H.M. Henning, Primary energy and economic analysis of combined heating, cooling and power systems. Energy, 2011. 36(1): p. 575–585. [CrossRef]
- P.A. Pilavachi, Power Generation with Gas Turbine System and Combined Heat and Power Applied Thermal Engineering 2000.
- Bruno, J. and A. Coronas. Distributed generation of energy using micro gas turbines: polygeneration systems and fuel flexibility. in Proceedings of the international conference on renewable energy and power quality (ICREPQ’04). 2004.
- Ismail, M.S., M. Moghavvemi, and T.M.I. Mahlia, Current utilization of microturbines as a part of a hybrid system in distributed generation technology. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2013. 21(0): p. 142–152. [CrossRef]
- Yu, X., Z. Jiang, and A. Abbasi. Dynamic modeling and control design of microturbine distributed generation systems. in Electric Machines and Drives Conference, 2009. IEMDC’09. IEEE International. 2009. IEEE.
- Steven Brown, J. and P.A. Domanski, Review of alternative cooling technologies. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2014. 64(1–2): p. 252–262. [CrossRef]
- Jradi, M. and S. Riffat, Tri-generation systems: Energy policies, prime movers, cooling technologies, configurations and operation strategies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 32(0): p. 396–415. [CrossRef]
- Meral, M.E. and F. Dinçer, A review of the factors affecting operation and efficiency of photovoltaic based electricity generation systems. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011. 15(5): p. 2176–2184. [CrossRef]
- El Chaar, L., L.A. lamont, and N. El Zein, Review of photovoltaic technologies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011. 15(5): p. 2165–2175. [CrossRef]
- Parida, B., S. Iniyan, and R. Goic, A review of solar photovoltaic technologies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011. 15(3): p. 1625–1636. [CrossRef]
- Khatib, T. and W. Elmenreich, Novel simplified hourly energy flow models for photovoltaic power systems. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014. 79: p. 441–448. [CrossRef]
- ISE.Photovoltaics Report. 24 October 2014 [2015 23 April]; Available from:www.ise.fraunhofer.de.
- Kumar Sahu, B., A study on global solar PV energy developments and policies with special focus on the top ten solar PV power producing countries. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015. 43(0): p. 621–634. [CrossRef]
- Sener, C. and V. Fthenakis, Energy policy and financing options to achieve solar energy grid penetration targets: Accounting for external costs. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 32(0): p. 854–868. [CrossRef]
- Brandoni, C. and M. Renzi, Optimal sizing of hybrid solar micro-CHP systems for the household sector. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2015. 75(0): p. 896–907. [CrossRef]
- Mohammed, Y.S., M.W. Mustafa, and N. Bashir, Hybrid renewable energy systems for off-grid electric power: Review of substantial issues. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 35(0): p. 527–539. [CrossRef]
- Immovilli, F., et al. Solar Trigeneration for Residential Applications, a Feasible Alternative to Traditional Micro-Cogeneration and Trigeneration Plants. in Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, 2008. IAS ‘08. IEEE. 2008.
- Pearce, J.M., Expanding photovoltaic penetration with residential distributed generation from hybrid solar photovoltaic and combined heat and power systems. Energy, 2009. 34(11): p. 1947–1954. [CrossRef]
- Carmeli, M.S., et al.Hybrid PV-CHP distributed system: Design aspects and realization. in Clean Electrical Power, 2009 International Conference on. 2009.
- Wang, J., et al., Life cycle assessment (LCA) optimization of solar-assisted hybrid CCHP system. Applied Energy, 2015. 146(0): p. 38–52. [CrossRef]
- Nosrat, A.H., L.G. Swan, and J.M. Pearce, Improved performance of hybrid photovoltaic-trigeneration systems over photovoltaic-cogen systems including effects of battery storage. Energy, 2013. 49: p. 366–374. [CrossRef]
- Derewonko, P. and J.M. Pearce. Optimizing design of household scale hybrid solar photovoltaic + combined heat and power systems for Ontario. in Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), 2009 34th IEEE. 2009.
- Jiang-Jiang, W., et al.Economic analysis and optimization design of a solar combined cooling heating and power system in different operation strategies. in Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), 2012 7th IEEE Conference on. 2012.
- Ismail, M.S., M. Moghavvemi, and T.M.I. Mahlia, Design of an optimized photovoltaic and microturbine hybrid power system for a remote small community: Case study of Palestine. Energy Conversion and Management, 2013. 75(0): p. 271–281. [CrossRef]
- Yang, Y., W. Pei, and Z. Qi. Optimal sizing of renewable energy and CHP hybrid energy microgrid system. in Innovative Smart Grid Technologies-Asia (ISGT Asia), 2012 IEEE. 2012. IEEE.
- Bando, S., et al.Optimal Operation Planning of a Photovoltaic-Cogeneration-Battery Hybrid System. in Power System Technology, 2006. PowerCon 2006. International Conference on. 2006.
- Basrawi, F., T. Yamada, and S.y. Obara, Economic and environmental based operation strategies of a hybrid photovoltaic–microgas turbine trigeneration system. Applied Energy, 2014. 121(0): p. 174–183. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 August 2016|