- Tadeusz Borkowski,Lech Kasyk, Przmyslaw Kawalak, Assessment of Ship Engine effective Power – Fuel Consumption and emissions using the vessel speed, Journal of Kones Powertrain and Transport, Vol 18, No2, 2011.
- Kevin P Logan, Using Ship Propeller for Hull Condition Monitoring, Presented at ASNE Intelligent Ship Symposium IX, 25 May 2011, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Jonas Kallman, Ship Power Estimation for Marine Vessels Based on System Identification, Thesis, Department of electrical Engineering LIKOPINGS University, SF-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.
- Sinha R P, Fuel Efficient Ship Operation – An Optimization Approach, 6th International Engineering Conference (ENCON 2013) 1-4 July 2013, Kuching, Malaysia
- Thomas Hellstrom, Optimum Pitch, Speed and Fuel Control at Sea, Journal of Marine Sciences and Technology, Vol 12, No2 pp 71–77(2004)
- Stefan Petursson, Predicting Optimal Trim Configuration of Marine Vessels with respect to fuel usage, Master Thesis, School of Engineering and Natural Sciences, University of Iceland, Reykjavik 2009
- Rashad A, Maihy A. EL, Energy and Exergy Analysis of Steam Power Plant in Egypt, International Conference on Aerospace Sciences & Aviation Technology, ASAT-13, May 26-28 2009, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sinha R P, Wan M Norsani Wan Nik, Energy Analysis of Steam Power Plant of a Medium Size LNG Tanker, International Conference on Maritime Technology, Kuala Terengganu, 2012.
- Zabi Bazari, Tore Longva, Assessment of IMO Mandated Energy Efficiency measures for International Shipping, L:\LED\INF\PRESS\2011\EEDI Study Presentation\Report.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 August 2016|