- DOSH, Statistic Report of Occupational accidents for the category of death until August 2010. Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Malaysia, 2010a.
- SOCSO, Statistic report about the numbers of accidents by industry year 2007 Social Security Organization, Malaysia, 2007.
- Isa Halim & Abdul Rahman Omar, “A Review on Health Effects Associated with Prolonged Standing in The Industrial Workplaces,” International Journal Of Research And Review In Applied Science, vol. 8, issue 1, July 2011.
- D. N. Agrawal et al.,” Study and Validation of Body Postures Of Workers Working In Small Scale Industry through Rula,” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 3 No.10 October 2011 [CrossRef]
- Aide Maldonado-Macias et al., “Ergonomic Evaluation of Work Stations Related With the Operation of Advanced Manufacturing Technology Equipment: Two Cases of Study”, XV CONGRESO INTERNACIONAL DE ERGONOMIA SEMAC, 2009.
- Aman Sachdeva et al., “Minimizing Musculoskeletal Disorders in Lathe Machine Workers,” International Journal of Ergonomics, Volume 1 Issue 2 2011.
- Mohammad Iqbal et al., “Ergonomics and Design,” International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, January 22 – 24, 2011.
- Parimalam P. et al., “Ergonomic interventions to improve work environment in garment manufacturing units,” Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, August 2006 -Volume 10 - Issue 2. [CrossRef]
- M. C.I. Javier Antonio Lom Holguín et al., “Ergonomics and its relationship to the design of production processes,” Ponencia Conergo 2008.
- Lakhwinder Pal singh., “An Investigation Work Posture Of Workers Engaged In Casting Industry: A Study In India,”Asian Journal of Managerial Science, Volume 1 Number 1, January – June 2012.
- Asim Zaheer et al., “Ergonomics: A work place realities in Pakistan,” International Posture Journal of Science & Technology, Volume 2, Issue 1, April, 2012.
- L. P. Singh., “Work Posture Assessment in Forging Industry: An Exploratory Study in INDIA,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology, vol. 1 issue III Oct.-Dec. 2010.
- Isa Halim et al., “Posture, muscle activity and oxygen consumption Evaluations among metal stamping operators: A pilot study in Malaysian small and medium Industries,” Journal - The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia, Vol. 72, No. 4, December 2011.
- S. Hignett and L. McAtamney, “Rapid entire body assessment (REBA),” Appl. Ergon., vol. 31, pp. 201–205, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Roman-Liu, “Comparison of concepts in easy-to-use methods for MSD risk assessment.,” Appl. Ergon., vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 420–7, May 2014. [CrossRef]
- J. Singh and K. Rula, “A Literature Review On MSDs Using Ergonomic Body Assessment Tools: RULA And REBA Himanshu Chaudhary,” pp. 147–149, 2013.
- I. L. Janowitz, M. Gillen, G. Ryan, D. Rempel, L. Trupin, L. Swig, K. Mullen, R. Rugulies, and P. D. Blanc, “Measuring the physical demands of work in hospital settings: design and implementation of an ergonomics assessment.,” Appl. Ergon., vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 641–58, Sep. 2006. [CrossRef]
- T. Ã. Jones and S. Kumar, “Comparison of ergonomic risk assessments in a repetitive high-risk sawmill occupation: Saw-filer,” vol. 37, pp. 744–753, 2007.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 August 2016|