- Firas B. Ismail, Artificial intelligent system for steam boiler diagnosis based on superheater monitoring, Journal of Applied Science (2011)
- Firas B. Ismail, Multidimensional minimisation training algorithms for steam boiler drum level trip using artificial intelligent monitoring system, Intl. Conf. Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (2010)
- Firas B. Ismail, Vinesh Thiruchelvam, Back propagation artificial neural network and its application in fault detection of condenser, Iop Science (2013)
- A. Jankowska, Approach to early boiler tube leakage detection with artificial neural network Institute Of Autom. And Robotics, The Warsaw University Of Technology Warsaw, Poland (2007)
- S.Shahul, D. N. Jamal, M. Shajahan, Automatic detection and analysis if boiler tube leakage system, Int. Journal of Comp. App. 84 (2013).
- Jenshan J. & Lin W., research on the detection and location of sound emission caused by tube leakage in boilers, Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC) (2012)
- S. Yang Zhao, Pattern recognition-based chillers fault detection method using Support Vector Data Description (SVDD), Applied Energy, pp. 1041–1048 (2013) [CrossRef]
- K. Jayanta. 2010. Use of artificial network in pattern recognition, Journal of Software Engineering and Its Application, 4 (2010)
- J. Zarei, Induction mototrs bearing fault detection using pattern recognition, Expert Systems with Application, pp. 68–73 (2012) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|