- Elzenheimer, J., Liebeck, T and Tschannerl, M. Noch viel ungenutztes Potenzial beim Bohren. Werkstatt und Betrieb. 2003; 136(11):55–57.
- Heinemann, R., Hinduja, S., Barrow G. Use of process signals for tool wear progression sensing in drilling small deep holes. International Journal Advance Manufacturing Technology. 2007; 33: 243–250 [CrossRef]
- Presentetioneze.com. Statistical methods for manufacturing process improvement. Retrived from: http://www.presentationeze.com/blog/statistical-methods-manufacturing-processimprovement/ 15 April 2014
- Ghoreishi, M., Low, D.K.Y., Li, L. Comparative statistical analysis of hole taper and circularity in laser percussion drilling. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. 2002; 42: 985–995 [CrossRef]
- Kadam, M.S and Pathak, S.S. Experimental Analysis and Comparative Performance of Coated and Uncoated Twist Drill Bit Dry Machining. International Journal of Research in Mechanical Engineering and Technology. 2011; 1: 2249–5762
- Rao, S. and Lewlyn L.R.Dr. Impact Of Process factors On Twist Drill Wear In Machining gfrp Composites By Applying Taguchi Design Analysis And Anova Technique. International Journal of Advanced Technology & Engineering Research (IJATER). 2014; 4: 2250–3536
- Gaja, H. Analysis and modeling of depth-of-cut during end milling of deposited material. Masters Theses, Missouri University of Sceince and Technology. 2011.
- Pontuale, G., Farrelly, F.A., Petri, A., and Pitolli, L. A statistical analysis of acoustic emission signals for tool condition monitoring (TCM). Acoustics Research Letters Online. 2003; 4(1): 1529–7853 [CrossRef]
- xiqing, M and Chuangwen, Xu. Tool wear monitoring of acoustic emission signals from milling processes. Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Education Technology and Computer Science, ETCS. 2009; 1: 431–435
- Karali, P. Acoustic Emission based Tool Condition Monitoring System in Drilling. Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering. 2011; 3: 2078–0958
- Issam, A.M. Drilling wear detection and classification using vibrations signals and artificial neural network. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. 2003; 43:707–720. [CrossRef]
- Jantunen, E. and Jokinen, H. Automated On-line Diagnosis of Cutting Tool Condition. International Journal of Flexible Automation and Integrated Manufacturing. 1996; 4:273–287.
- Sambayi, P.M.K. Drill wear monitoring using instantaneous angular speed: A comparison with conventional technology used in drill monitoring systems. Masters Theses, University of Pretoria. 2012
- Jie, X. Drill wear prediction and drilling conditionsrecognition with newly generated features. Ph.D Theses, Hiroshima University. 2014
- Heinemann, R., Hinduja, S,. Barrow, G., Petuelli, G. The Performance of Small Diameter Twist Drills in Deep-Hole Drilling. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering. 2006;128.
- Jantunen, E. A summary of methods applied to tool condition monitoring in drilling. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. 2002; 42:997–1010. [CrossRef]
- Signal Processing Toolbox, For use with MATLAB User’s guide. The Math Works USA. 1998
- El-Wardany, T.I., Gao, D. and Elbestawi, M.A. Tool condition monitoring in drilling using vibration signature analysis. International Journal of Machine Tool and Manufacture. 1996; 36(6): 687–711 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 August 2016|