- N.K. Quang, KungY.S., Q.P. Ha, “FPGA-based control architecture Integration for Multi-axis Tracking Motion System”, IEEE/SICE 2011, pp. 591–596 (2011).
- R. Nithya, K.R. Sarath Chandran, V.P. Chandramani, “Run-Time Reconfiguration of Processing Elements Through Soft-Core Processor”, 2014 International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP 2014), pp. 813–817 (2014).
- H.P. Sekaran, M.H. Liyanage, N. Krouglicof, “Optimization of Controller Gains for FPGA-based Multi Variable Motion Controller using Response Surface Methodology”, IEEE 28th Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE 2015), pp. 1307–1312 (2015).
- Z. Szadkowski, E.D. Fraenkel, A.M. Van Den Berg, “FPGA/NIOS Implementation of an Adaptive FIR Filter using Linear Prediction to Reduce Narrow Band RFI for Radio Detection of Cosmic Rays”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 60(5), pp. 3483–3490 (2013). [CrossRef]
- J.U. Cho, Q.N. Le, J.W. Jeon, “A FPGA-based Multiple-Axis Motion Control Chip”, IEEE/IE, 56(3), pp. 856–870 (2009).
- N. Atay, B. Bayazit, “A Motion Planning Processor on Reconfigurable Hardware”, Proceedings of the 2006 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 125–132 (2006).
- A. Ghasemazar, M. Goli, A. Afzali-Kusha, “Embedded Complex Floating Point Hardware Acceleration”, 27th International Conference on VLSI Design and 2014 13th International Conference on Embedded Systems, pp. 318–323 (2014).
- W. Wang, K. Guo, M. Gu, Y. Ma, Y. Wang, “A Universal FPGA-based Floating-point Matrix Processor for Mobile Systems”, 2014 International Conference on Field-Programmable Technoloy (FPT2014), pp. 139–146 (2014).
- C.K. Lai, K.L. Ho, “To Develop a Parallel Processing System with the FPGA for Multi-Axis Motion Control Platform”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 284–287, pp. 2396–2401 (2012).
- J. Zhang, X. Wang, “Position Loop Method in Multi-axis Motion Controller using Extended DDA Circuit”, IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics (ICAL ‘09), pp. 692–696 (2009).
- X. Yang, Y. Song, WangP., “Research and Implementation of a Portable Character Recognition Device”, International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences (ICCIS 2013), pp. 1815–1818 (2013).
- H. Sun, Y. Zhang, J.J. Xue, Z. Wu, “The Remote Control System of the Manipulator”, 33rd Chinese Control Conference (CCC 2014), pp. 8283–8286 (2014).
- P. Desai Dev, “Designing and Improving the Efficiency of Hardware Interpolator”, International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation (ICCCA 2015), pp. 959–962 (2015).
- C.Y. Chen, P.S. Liao, C.C. Cheng, G.F. Jong, “Design and implementation of integrated nonuniform rational B-spline and digital differential analyzer interpolators for computerized numerical control servo-controllers”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 221(9), pp. 1075–1087 (2007). [CrossRef]
- K.H. Su, C.K. Hu, M.Y. Cheng, “Design and Implementation of an FPGA-based Motion Command Generation Chip”, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC ‘06), 6, pp. 5030–5035 (2006).
- W.H. Jiang, H. Wang, “Design of Three-axis Servo System Based on Linear Motor”, 2010 International Conference on Computer Design and Applications (ICCDA 2010), 3, pp. V3-182–V3-185 (2010).
- C.K. Lai, W.N. Chen; S.L. Tsai, Y.T. Tsao, “Simulation and Hardware Implementation of Stepping Motor Current Regulator by Matlab Simulink and FPGA”, International Conference on Electrical and Electronics (EEE2014), Hong Kong, 25-27 April (2014).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control and Automation Technology, Mechatronics, Robotics for Manufacture and Industry|
|Published online||02 August 2016|