- Ali, R. & Leeds, E. 2009. The Impact of Face-to-Face Orientation on Online Retention: A Pilot Study. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, 12.
- Allen, I. E. & Seaman, J. 2013. Changing Course: Ten Years of Tracking Online
- Education in the United States [Online]. Babson Survey Research Group and Quahog Research Group, LLC. Available: http://www.onlinelearningsurvey.com/reports/changingcourse.pdf [Accessed June 10 2015].
- Allen, I. E. & Seaman, J. 2014. Grade Change: Tracking Online Education in the United States [Online]. Babson Survey Research Group and Quahog Research Group, LLC. Available: http://www.onlinelearningsurvey.com/reports/gradechange.pdf [Accessed June 10 2015].
- Anderson, P. K. 2014. University education as relational: The challenge of online studies. Contemporary PNG Studies: DWU Research Journal, 19, 14.
- Angelina, L. M., Williams, F. K. & Natvig, D. 2007. Strategies to Engage Online Students and Reduce Attrition. Journal of educators online, 4, 12.
- Bakia, M., Shear, L., Toyama, Y. & Lasseter, A. 2012. Understanding the Implications of Online Learning for Educational Productivity [Online]. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Education, Office of Educational Technology. Available: http://www.sri.com/sites/default/files/publications/implications-online-learning.pdf [Accessed June 10 2015].
- Bernard, R. M., Brauer, A., Abrami, P. C. & Surkes, M. 2004. The development of a questionnaire for predicting online learning achievement. Distance Education, 25, 17.
- Duck, J. M. & Parente, D. H. 2014. How Do We Get To Tomorrow? The Path to Online Learning. Developments in Business Simulation and Experiential Learning, 35, 2.
- Kim, J. 2011. Developing an instrument to measure social presence in distance higher education. British Journal of Educational Technology, 42, 15. [CrossRef]
- Lee, Y. & Choi, J. 2013. A structural equation model of predictors of online learning retention. The Internet and Higher Education, 16, 7. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Information Design and Analysis Technologies|
|Published online||02 August 2016|