- S. A. Rahman, R. K. Varma and T. Vanderheide, “Generalised model of a photovoltaic panel”, IET Renewable Power Generation, 8(3), (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. A. Kazmi, S. T. Shah, D. R. Shin and S. F. Hasan, “Circuit Analysis Approach for determining Voltage Stability Index”, IEEE PEDS, (2015)
- T. L. Vandoorn, J. D. M. De Kooning, B. Meersman, J. M. Guerrero and L. Vandevelde, “Automatic Power-Sharing Modification of P/V Droop Controllers in Low-Voltage Resistive Microgrids”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 27(4), (2012) [CrossRef]
- H. Han, Y. Liu, Y. Sun, M. Su and J. M. Guerrero, “An Improved Droop Control Strategy for Reactive Power Sharing in Islanded Microgrid”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 30(6), (2015)
- G. M. Dousoky, A. -H. M. El-Sayed and M. Shoyama, “Increasing energy efficiency in solar radiation trackers for photovoltaic arrays”, IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, (2012)
- Y. S. Khoo, A. Nobre, R. Malhotra, Y. Dazhi, R. Ruther, T. Reindl and A. G. Aberle, “Optimal Orientation and Tilt Angle for Maximizing in- Plane Solar Irradiation for PV Applications in Singapore”, IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, 4(2), (2014) [CrossRef]
- C. Konstantopoulos and E. Koutroulis, “Global Maximum Power Point Tracking of Flexible Photovoltaic Modules”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 29(6), (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Datta, T. Senjyu, A. Yona, T. Funabashi and C.H Kim “A Frequency-Control Approach by Photovoltaic Generator in a PV-Diesel Hybrid Power System”, IEEE Trans on Energy Conversion, (2011)
- B. Bendib, H. Belmili and F. Krim, “A survey of the most used MPPT methods: Conventional and advanced algorithms applied for photovoltaics systems”, Elsevier, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 45(1), (2015)
- T. Esram, and P. L. Chapman, “Comparison of Photovoltaic Array Maximum Power Point Tracking Techniques”, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 22(2), (2007). [CrossRef]
- B. Subudhi and R. Pradhaan, “A Comparative study on Maximum Power Point Tracking Techniques for Photovoltaic Power Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 4(1), (2013) [CrossRef]
- D. Sera, T. Kerekes, R. Teodorescu and F. Blaabjerg, “Improved MPPT Algorithms for Rapidly Changing Environmental Conditions”, 12th International on Power Electronics and Motion Control Conférence, (2006)
- Y. Jiang and J. A. A. Qahouq, “Adaptive Step Size with Adaptive-Perturbation Frequency Digital MPPT Controller for a Single-Sensor Photovoltaic Solar System”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 28(7), (2013) [CrossRef]
- L. M. Elobaid, A. K. Abdelsalam and E. E. Zakzouk, “Artificial neural network-based photovoltaic maximum power point tracking techniques: a survey”, IET Renewable Power Generation, (2015).
- K. Ishaque and Z. Salam, “A review of maximum power point tracking techniques of PV system for uniform insolation and partial shading condition”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Elsevier, 19(1), (2013)
- K. L. Lian, J. H. Jhang and I. S. Tian, “A Maximum Power Point Tracking Method Based on Perturb-and-Observe Combined With Particle Swarm Optimization”, IEEE Journal Of Photovoltaics, 4(2), (2014) [CrossRef]
- K. Ishaque, Z. Salam, M. Amjad and S. Mekhilef, “An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO)–Based MPPT for PV With Reduced Steady-State Oscillation”, IEEE Transactions On Power Electronics, 27(8), (2012) [CrossRef]
- Z. Qing, Z. Xing, L. Chun, L. S. Shou and C. Xiaojing, “An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization MPPT algorithm Based on Voltage Window Restrictions”, 17th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), (2014)
- Simulink-based PV model in MATLAB. Available online: http://au.mathworks.com/help/physmod/sps/examples/average-model-of-a-100-kw-grid-connected-pv-array.html.
- P. Giroux, “Grid-Connected PV Array’’, MATLAB Central”, avalable online: http://kr.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/34752-grid-connected-pv-array.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development and Applications of Energy|
|Published online||11 August 2016|