- DeBrine Peter. UNESCO World Heritage and Sustainable Tourism. UNESCO World Heritage Center. Paris France. UNESCO
- Sterman D John (2002) System Dynamic: Systems Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World. MIT Sloan School of Management Cambridge MA
- Moejodo et al, 2006. Lake Toba: Experience and Lessons Learned Brief. Lake Toba Heritage Foundation
- Parlagutan Siahaan. Pesan Danau Toba (Message from Lake Toba Bulletin), p. 9, September (1999)
- Robinson, M. and Picard, D. (2006) Tourism, Culture and Sustainable Development, Division of Cultural Policies and Intercultural Dialogue, Culture Sector, UNESCO.
- Lumbanraja, Victor (2012) Tourism Area Life Cycle in Lake Toba. IJG, 44, no. 2, December 2012 (150-160) Faculty of Geography UGM and The Indonesian Geographers Association.
- Scheyvens, Regina (2011) The challenge of sustainable development in the Maldives: Understanding the social and political dimensions of sustainability. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 52, no. 2,, pp148-164, August (2011) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sciences and Engineering|
|Published online||11 August 2016|