- N. Descoins, S. Deleris, R. Lestienne, E. Trouvé, and F. Maréchal, “Energy efficiency in waste water treatments plants: Optimization of activated sludge process coupled with anaerobic digestion,” Energy, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 153–164, 2012. [CrossRef]
- B. H. Diya’Uddeen, W. M. A. W. Daud, and a. R. Abdul Aziz, “Treatment technologies for petroleum refinery effluents: A review,” Process Saf. Environ. Prot., vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 95–105, 2011. [CrossRef]
- C. L. Yang, “Electrochemical coagulation for oily water demulsification,” Sep. Purif. Technol., vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 388–395, 2007. [CrossRef]
- R. Davarnejad, M. Mohammadi, and A. F. Ismail, “Petrochemical wastewater treatment by electro-Fenton process using aluminum and iron electrodes: Statistical comparison,”. J Water Process Eng., vol. 3, pp. 18–25, 2014. [CrossRef]
- M. M. Rahman and M. H. Al-Malack, “Performance of a crossflow membrane bioreactor (CF-MBR) when treating refinery wastewater,” Desalination, vol. 191, no. 1–3, pp. 16–26, 2006. [CrossRef]
- F. Shahrezaei, Y. Mansouri, A. A. L. Zinatizadeh, and A. Akhbari, “Process modeling and kinetic evaluation of petroleum refinery wastewater treatment in a photocatalytic reactor using TiO 2 nanoparticles,” Powder Technol., vol. 221, pp. 203–212, 2012. [CrossRef]
- C. Chen, L. Wei, X. Guo, S. Guo, and G. Yan, “Investigation of heavy oil refinery wastewater treatment by integrated ozone and activated carbon -supported manganese oxides,” Fuel Process. Technol., vol. 124, pp. 165–173, 2014. [CrossRef]
- S. H. Lin and W. J. Lan, “Waste oil/water emulsion treatment by membrane processes,” J. Hazard. Mater., vol. 59, no. 2–3, pp. 189–199, 1998. [CrossRef]
- B. Chakrabarty, A. K. Ghoshal, and M. K. Purkait, “Ultrafiltration of stable oil-in-water emulsion by polysulfone membrane,” J. Memb. Sci., vol. 325, pp. 427–437, 2008. [CrossRef]
- E. Saljoughi and S. M. Mousavi, “Preparation and characterization of novel polysulfone nanofiltration membranes for removal of cadmium from contaminated water,” Sep. Purif. Technol., vol. 90, pp. 22–30, 2012. [CrossRef]
- W. L. Ang, A. W. Mohammad, N. Hilal, and C. P. Leo, “A review on the applicability of integrated/hybrid membrane processes in water treatment and desalination plants,” Desalination, 2014.
- A. Salahi, A. Gheshlaghi, T. Mohammadi, and S. S. Madaeni, “Experimental performance evaluation of polymeric membranes for treatment of an industrial oily wastewater,” Desalination, vol. 262, no. 1–3, pp. 235–242, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Salahi, T. Mohammadi, and R. Mosayebi, “Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering Asymmetric polyethersulfone ultra fi ltration membranes for oily wastewater treatment : Synthesis, characterization, ANFIS modeling, and performance,” Biochem. Pharmacol., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 170–178, 2015.
- A. Pagidi, R. Saranya, G. Arthanareeswaran, a. F. Ismail, and T. Matsuura, “Enhanced oil-water separation using polysulfone membranes modified with polymeric additives,” Desalination, vol. 344, pp. 280–288, 2014. [CrossRef]
- A. F. Ismail and A. R. Hassan, “Effect of additive contents on the performances and structural properties of asymmetric polyethersulfone (PES) nanofiltration membranes,” Sep. Purif. Technol., vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 98–109, 2007. [CrossRef]
- C. Barth, M. C. Gonçalves, a. T. N. Pires, J. Roeder, and B. a. Wolf, “Asymmetric polysulfone and polyethersulfone membranes: Effects of thermodynamic conditions during formation on their performance,” J. Memb. Sci., vol. 169, no. 2, pp. 287–299, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zheng, S. Yu, S. Shuai, Q. Zhou, Q. Cheng, M. Liu, and C. Gao, “Color removal and COD reduction of biologically treated textile effluent through submerged filtration using hollow fiber nanofiltration membrane,” Desalination, vol. 314, pp. 89–95, 2013. [CrossRef]
- B. Chakrabarty, a. K. Ghoshal, and M. K. Purkait, “Preparation, characterization and performance studies of polysulfone membranes using PVP as an additive,” J. Memb. Sci., vol. 315, no. 1–2, pp. 36–47, 2008. [CrossRef]
- M. J. Han and S. T. Nam, “Thermodynamic and rheological variation in polysulfone solution by PVP and its effect in the preparation of phase inversion membrane,” J. Memb. Sci., vol. 202, no. 1–2, pp. 55–61, 2002. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 August 2016|