- A. Amarnath, “Enhanced oil recovery scoping study,” (1999).
- J.J Taber, F.D. Martin, and R.S Seright, “EOR screening criteria revisited,” Paper presented at the Symposium on improved oil recovery (1996).
- H.T Zhu, Y.S Lin, and Y.S Yin, “A novel one-step chemical method for preparation of copper nanofluids,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 277(1), 100–103 (2004). [CrossRef]
- J.G Richardson, and H.L Stone, “A quarter century of progress in the application of reservoir engineering,” Journal of Petroleum Technology, 25(12), 1371–1379 (1973). [CrossRef]
- T.D. Ma, and G.K Youngren, “Performance of immiscible water-alternating-gas (IWAG) injection at Kuparuk River Unit, North Slope, Alaska,” Paper presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (1994).
- N. Kothari, B. Raina, K. Chandak, V. Iyer, and H. Mahajan, “Application of ferrofluids for enhanced surfactant flooding in IOR,” Paper presented at the SPE EUROPEC/EAGE Annual Conference and Exhibition (2010).
- R.S. Seright, “Clean Up of Oil Zones after a Gel Treatment,” Paper presented at the SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry (2005).
- R. A. F. Elsayed. “A Comparative Study between nanoparticles Method and the Other Methods for Increasing Heavy Oil Recovery”, MSc. thesis, Suez University (2014).
- Y. H. Shokrlu and T. Babadagli: “Transportation and Interaction of Nano and Micro Size Metal Particles Injected to Improve Thermal Recovery of Heavy-Oil”, SPE 146661-PA, DOI: 10.2118/146661-PA (2013).
- T. A. T. Mohd, N. Alias, N. A. Ghazali, E. Yahya, A. Sauki, A. Azizi, & N. M. Yusof. “Mobility Investigation of Nanoparticle-Stabilized Carbon Dioxide Foam for Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)”. Advanced Materials Research, 1119, 90–95 (2015). [CrossRef]
- T. A. T. Mohd, A. H. M. Muhayyidin, N. A. Ghazali, M. Z. Shahruddin, N. Alias, S. Arina and N. A. Ramlee. “Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Foam Stability Dependence on Nanoparticle Concentration for Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)”. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 548–549, 1876–1880 (2014). [CrossRef]
- L. N. Nwidee, S. Al-anssari, A. Barifcani, M. Sarmadivaleh & S. Iglauer. “Nanofluids for Enhanced Oil Recovery Processes : Wettability Alteration Experimental Set-Up”. Paper presented at the Offshore Technology Conference Asia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 22–25 March 2016 (2016).
- C. Nguyen, F. Desgranges, G. Roy, N. Galanis, T. Mare, S. Boucher and H. Anguemintsa, “Temperature and particle-size dependent viscosity data for water-based nanofluids–hysteresis phenomenon,” Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow 28 (6) 1492–1506 (2007). [CrossRef]
- W. Lu and Q. Fan, “Study for the particle’s scale effect on some thermophysical properties of nanofluids by a simplified molecular dynamics method,” Eng. Anal. Boundary Elem. 32 (4) 282–289 (2008). [CrossRef]
- P.K. Namburu, D.P. Kulkarni, A. Dandekar and D.K. Das, “Experimental investigation of viscosity and specific heat of silicon dioxide nanofluids,” Micro Nano Lett. 2 (3) 67–71 (2007). [CrossRef]
- E.V. Timofeeva, W. Yu, D.M. France, D. Singh and J.L. Routbort, “Nanofluids for heat transfer: an engineering approach,” Nanoscale Res. Lett. 6 (1) 182 (2011). [CrossRef]
- S.K. Das, N. Putra and W. Roetzel, “Pool boiling characteristics of nano-fluids,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 46 (5) 851–86 (2003). [CrossRef]
- N. Putra, W. Roetzel and S.K. Das, “Natural convection of nano-fluids,” Heat Mass Transfer 39(8) 775–784 (2008). [CrossRef]
- J. Chevalier, O. Tillement and F. Ayela, “Rheological properties of nanofluids flowing through microchannels,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 91 (23) 233103 (2007). [CrossRef]
- B. Mcdonagh, “Wiley-Blackwell discount”. Universal, Fortuna (2011).
- R. E. Larson, and J. J. L. Higdon. “Microscopic flow near the surface of two-dimensional porous media. Part 1. Axial flow.” Journal of Fluid Mechanics 166: 449–472 (1986). [CrossRef]
- L. Hendraningrat, B. Engeset, S. Suwarno, S. Li and O. Torsæter, “Laboratory investigation of porosity and permeability impairment in Berea sandstones due to hydrophilic nanoparticle retention”, Paper SCA2013-062, California, USA (2013).
- N. Putra, W. Roetzel and S.K. Das, “Natural convection of nano-fluids,” Heat Mass Transfer 39 (8)775–784 (2008). [CrossRef]
- S.K Das, S.U. Choi, W. Yu, and T. Pradeep, “Nanofluids: science and technology”, Wiley-Interscience Hoboken, NJ (2008).
- L. Shidong, L. Hendraningrat, and O. Torsaeter. “Improved Oil Recovery by Hydrophilic Silica Nanoparticles Suspension: 2 Phase Flow Experimental Studies.” IPTC 2013: International Petroleum Technology Conference (2013).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 August 2016|