- Colin R. Parrish, Yoshihiro Kawaoka (2005).“The Origins of New Pandemic Viruses: The Acquisition of New Host Ranges by Canine Parvovirus and Influenza A Viruses”, Annual Review of Microbiology.
- Characterization of a Novel Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin Subtype (H16) Obtained from Black-Headed Gulls.
- Clinical Signs and Symptoms Predicting Influenza Infection; Arnold S. Monto, MD; Stefan Gravenstein, MD; Michael Elliott, MD; Michael Colopy, PhD; Jo Schweinle, MD.
- Chulseung Lee, Kwonil Jung, Jinsik Oh, Taehoon Oh, Sangyoon Han, Jeongmin Hwang, Minjoo Yeom, Donghyun Son, Jongman Kim, Bongkyun Park, Hyoungjoon Moon, Daesub Song, Bokyu Kang(2009). “Protective efficacy and immunogenicity of an inactivated avian-origin H3N2 canine influenza vaccine in dogs challenged with the virulent virus”, Vet Microbiol.
- Shuo Su, Ye Chen, Fu-Rong Zhao, ji-Dang Chen, Jie-Xiang Xie, Zhong-Ming Chen, Zhen Huang, Yi-Ming Hu, Min-Ze Zhang, Li-Kai Tan, Gui-Hong Zhang, Shou-Jun Li (2013). “Avian-origin H3N2 canine influenza virus circulating in farmed dogs in Guangdong, China”, Infection, Genetics and Evolution’ Volume 19, Pages 251–256, October 13 [CrossRef]
- Human influenza A H 5N1 virus related to a highly pathogenic avian influenza virus
- Wentworth DE, McGregor MW, Macklin MD, Neumann V, Hinshaw VS. “Transmission of Swine Influenza Virus to Humans after Exposure to Experimentally Infected Pigs”; Departments of Patho biological Sciences and Veterinary Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and Agracetus, Inc., Middleton, Wisconsin
- Webby RJ, Swenson SL, Krauss SL, Gerrish PJ, Goyal SM, Webster RG. “Evolution of Swine H3N2 Influenza Viruses in the United States”
- White JM, Hoffman LR, Arevalo JH, et al. (1997). “Attachment and entry of influenza virus into host cells. Pivotal roles of hemagglutinin”. In Chiu W. Burnett RM, Garcea RL. Structural Biology of Viruses. Oxford University Press. pp. 80–104.
- Heo, C. and Yoon, T. (2014) Deeper Understanding about Attributes of HIV Employing Support Vector Machine. International Journal of Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics, 4, 336–339. [CrossRef]
- Lim, S.J., Heo C., Hwang, Y. and Yoon, T. (2015) Analyzing Patterns of Various Avian In-fluenza Virus by Decision Tree. International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering,7.
- Jang, S. P., Park, K. H., Kim, Y. L., Cho, H. N., & Yoon, T. S. (2015). Comparison of H5N1, H5N8, and H3N2 Using Decision Tree and Apriori Algorithm. Journal of Biosciences and Medicines, 3(06), 49. [CrossRef]
- Go, E., Lee, S. and Yoon, T. (2014) Analysis of Ebolavirus with Decision Tree and Apriori Algorithm. International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing, 4.
- Safavian, S. Rasoul, and David Landgrebe. “A survey of decision tree classifier methodology.” IEEE transactions on systems, man, and cybernetics 21.3 (1991): 660–674. [CrossRef]
- Friedl, Mark A., and Carla E. Brodley. “Decision tree classification of land cover from remotely sensed data.” Remote sensing of environment 61.3 (1997): 399–409 [CrossRef]
- Furey, Terrence S., et al. “Support vector machine classification and validation of cancer tissue samples using microarray expression data.” Bioinformatics 16.10 (2000): 906–914. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 August 2016|