- Safavian, S. Rasoul, and David Landgrebe. “A survey of decision tree classifier methodology.” IEEE transactions on systems, man, and cybernetics 21.3 (1991): 660–674. [CrossRef]
- Rokach, Lior, and Oded Maimon. “Top-down induction of decision trees classifiers-a survey.” Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews, IEEE Transactions on 35.4(2005): 476–487. [CrossRef]
- Quinlan, J. Ross. C4. 5: programs for machine learning. Elsevier, 2014.
- L. Rokach and O. Maimon, Data Mining with Decision Trees: Theory and Applications, World Scientific Pub Co Inc., (2008).
- Quinlan, J. Ross. “Simplifying decision trees.” International journal of man-machine studies 27.3(1987): 221–234. [CrossRef]
- Lee, Jung-Yub, Su-Min Song, Ji-Woong Seok, Bijay Kumar Jha, Eun-Taek Han, Hyun-Ouk Song, Hak-Sun Yu, Yeonchul Hong, Hyun-Hee Kong, and Dong-Il Chung. “M17 Leucine Aminopeptidase of the Human Malaria Parasite Plasmodium Vivax.” Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology 170.1(2010): 45–48. [CrossRef]
- Fatima, Zareen, Muhammad Idrees, Mohammad A. Bajwa, Zarfishan Tahir, Obaid Ullah, Muhammad Q. Zia, Abrar Hussain, Madiha Akram, Bushra Khubaib, Samia Afzal, Saira Munir, Sana Saleem, Bisma Rauff, Sadaf Badar, Mahrukh Naudhani, Sadia Butt, Mahwish Aftab, Liaqat Ali, and Muhammad Ali. “Serotype and Genotype Analysis of Dengue Virus by Sequencing Followed by Phylogenetic Analysis Using Samples from Three Mini Outbreaks-2007-2009 in Pakistan.” BMC Microbiology BMC Microbiol 11.1(2011): 200. [CrossRef]
- Kariuki, Samuel, Gunturu Revathi, John Kiiru, Doris M. Mengo, Joyce Mwituria, Jane Muyodi, Agnes Munyalo, Yik Y. Teo, Kathryn E. Holt, Robert A. Kingsley, and Gordon Dougan. “Typhoid in Kenya Is Associated with a Dominant Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhi Haplotype That Is Also Widespread in Southeast Asia.” Journal of Clinical Microbiology. American Society for Microbiology (ASM), n.d. Web. 29 Sept. (2015).
- “Cholera: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention.” WebMD. WebMD, n.d. Web. 29 Sept. (2015).
- “Anthrax Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - Anthrax Signs and Symptoms - EMedicineHealth.” EMedicineHealth. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Sept. (2015).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 August 2016|