- J. Dirk, New Direction for Adult and Continuing Education, A Publishing Unit of John Wiley & Sons Inc . (2001)
- A. Bandura, The Evolution of Social Cognitive Theory. In K.G. Smith & M.A. Hitt (Eds.) Great Minds in Management. (p.1) (2005). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- J. B. Rotter, Internal Versus External Control of Reinforcement: A Case History of a Variable, Am. Psychologist, April 1990, 490–493, (1990).
- A. Trice, An academic Locus of Control scale for college students. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 61, 1043–1046 21, (1985). [CrossRef]
- A. Trice, et al. Concurrent validity of the Academic Locus of Control Scale. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 47, 483–486 (1987). [CrossRef]
- A. Anderson, J. Hatie, R. Hamilton, Locus of Control, Self‐Efficacy, and Motivation in Different Schools: Is moderation the key to success? Educ. Psy. 25, 5, 517–535 (2005) [CrossRef]
- C. W. Loo, J. L. F. Choy, SouSelf-efficacy influencing academic performance of engineering students. Am. J. of Educ. Res. 1,3, 86–92, (2013). [CrossRef]
- A. Nasrollahi, Barjasteh, H. Iranian Students’ Self Efficacy and Their Language Achievements. Theory and Pract. in Lang. Stud., 3, 10, 1837–1843 (2013).
- R. Shkullaku, The Relationship Between Self – Efficacy and Academic Performance in the Context of Gender Among Albanian Students. Euro. Acad. Res. 1, 4, 467–478 (2013). www.euacademic.org
- K. A. Li, A Study of the Attitude, Self-Efficacy, Effort and Academic Achievement Among CityU Students Towards Research Methods and Statistics. SS Student E-Journal. 1, 154–183 (2012).
- A. Valle, J. C. Núñez, R. G. Cabanach, González-PiendaJ. A., S. Rodríguez, P. Rosário, et al. Academic goals and learning quality in higher education students. The Spanish J. of Psy.,12(1), 96–105(2009). [CrossRef]
- H. Patron, S. Lopez, Student Effort, Consistency and Online Performance. The J. of Educ. Online, 8(2), 1–12 (2011)
- P. R. Pintrich, d GrootE. V, , Motivational and self-regulated learning components of classroom academic performance. J. of Educ. Psy. 82(1), 33–40. (1990). [CrossRef]
- J. E. Klobas, S. Renzi, M. L. Nigrelli, Dondena Working Paper No. 2: Measuring self-efficacy for learning. Carlo F. Dondena Centre for Research on Social Dynamics. (2007) URL: www.dondena.unibocconi.it/wp2
- W. Carbonara, Tracking, Students’ Effort, and Academic Achievement. Socio. of Educ.,78, 27–49 (2005). [CrossRef]
- M. Alias, Z. A Akasah, M. J. Kesot, Self-efficacy, Locus of Control and Attitude among Engineering Students: Appreciating the Role of Affects in Learning Efforts. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences,56, 8, 183–190 (2012). [CrossRef]
- C. J. Burger, J. A. Raelin, R. M. Reisberg, M. B. Bailey, D. Whitman, The Effect Of Gender On Support and Self-Efficacy and Self-Efficacy in Undergraduate Engineering Programs. 2010 ASEE South-eastern Section Annual Conference, Blacksburg, VA. Accessed from http://se.asee.org/proceedings/ASEE2010/Papers/PR2010Bur184.PDF
- J. W. Elliott, Self-Efficacy, Motivation, and Locus of Control, Among Male and Female Construction Management Students. Paper ID #9531. 121st ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Inidianaolis IN June 15-18, 2014
- J. Parameswari, K. Shamala, Academic Motivation and Locus of Control Among Engineering Students J. of Psy. Res. 7(1), 159–167 (2012)
- R. M. Mazjub, The Relationship between Locus of Control and Academic Achievement and Gender in Selected higher Education Institution In Jordan. Proceedings of the 8th WESEAS International Conference on Education and Educational Technology, 215–220 (2009).
- B. R. von, Konsky, J. Ivins, M. Robey, Using PSP to Evaluate Student Effort in Achieving Learning Outcomes in a Software Engineering Assignment. Proceedings of the 7th Australasian conference on Computing education, 42,193–201 (2005).
- S. S. Hassan, and Khalid Ruhi, Academic Locus of Control of High and Low Achieving Student. J. of Res. and Ref. of Educ. 8, 1, 22–33 (2014).
- A. O. Ogunmakin, Academic Self Efficacy, Locus of Control and Academic Performance of Secondary School Student in Onde State Nigeria. (2013). Accessed from http://web.stanford.edu/dept/SUSE/projects/ireport/articles/self-regulation/self-regulated%20learning-motivation.pdf
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Science and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|