- Yehao Song, The Overview of Development of ecological architectural theories in the West, Word architecture, 1, 67–71 (1998)
- Sam Kubba, Handbook of Green Building Design, and Construction, LEED, BREEAM, and Green Globes, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford (2012)
- Javad Samadi, Utilizing the Central Courtyard of Traditional Architecture in Modern Architecture, Research Journal of Environmental and Earth Sciences. 6, 3 (2014)
- Ronald G. Knapp, Chinese Houses: The Architectural Heritage of a Nation, Tuttle publishing, Hong Kong, 146, (2005)
- Drawn according to image from: http://aq.zhulong.com/info_wiki/read609337.html
- Nalanie Mithraratne, Brenda Vale, Robert Vale, Sustainable Living: the Role of Whole Life Costs and Values, Elsevier Limited, Oxford, 4 (2007)
- Manchang Zuo, Xianchen Bai, Vernacular dwellings in Henan province, China Building Industry Press, Beijin, 165 (2007).
- Jiaping Liu, Xinrong Zhu, Liu Yang, Rongrong Hu, Exemplary project of green cave dwellings in Loess Plateau, Frontiers of Energy and Power Engineering in China, jMarch, 4, 1 (2010)
- Ronald G. Knapp, Chinese Houses: The Architectural Heritage of a Nation, Tuttle publishing, Hong Kong, 151 (2005)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Design and Architecture|
|Published online||01 August 2016|