- Zhang Yunjuan. Research on the Characteristic and Auto-control System of a Novel Solar Absorption Air-conditioning with an Energy Storage Unit[D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science & Technology.2005.4
- M. Eck, E. Zarza, M. Eickhoff, et al. Applied research concerning the direct steam generation in parabolic troughs [J]. Solar Energy, 2003, 74: 341–351. [CrossRef]
- Xiande Fang, Baoyi Chen, Zhuyi Zheng. A study of the influence of solar radiation on the thermal performance of evaporators of heat pump system. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2003, 23, pp. 1551–1557. [CrossRef]
- Inci Turk Togrul, Dursun Pehl Bvan, Cevdet Akosman. Development and testing of a solar air-heater with conical concentrator. Renewable Energy.2004, 29. pp.263–275. [CrossRef]
- A. Yattara, Y. Zhu, M. Mosa Ali. Comparison between solar single-effect and single-effect double-lift absorption machines. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2003, Vol. 23, pp. 1981–1992. [CrossRef]
- Afif. Akel. D. Hasan Yogi. Goswami, Sanjay Vijayaraghavan. First and second law analysis of a new power and refrigeration thermodynamic cycle using a solar heat source. Solar Energy. 2002, 73(5), pp. 385–393. [CrossRef]
- A. Syed, M. Izquierdo, P. Rodriguez, et al. A novel experimental investigation of a solar cooling system in Madrid [J]. International Journal of Refrigeration, 2005, 28:859–871. [CrossRef]
- W.S. Duff, R. Winston, J.J. Gallagher, t,al. erformance of the Sacramento demonstration ICPC collector and double effect chiller [J]. Solar Energy, 2004, 76:175–180. [CrossRef]
- T. Lin, X.M. Sui. Design of air conditioning system for an apartment hotel in Shanghai. Heating Ventilating & Air Conditioning, 38(6), (2008), pp. 98–102.
- Doosam Song, Taeyeon Kim, Suwon Song, Suckho Hwang, Seung-Bok Leigh. Performance evaluation of a radiant floor cooling system integrated with dehumidified ventilation. Applied Thermal Engineering, 28, August 2008, pp. 1299–1311. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Control Theory and System|
|Published online||01 August 2016|