- JingchaoC. Mortality rate per million tons of coal dropped to below 0.4% in 2012 [EB/OL]. http://news.xinhuanet.com/politics/2013-02/07/c_124335688.htm.2013-2-7.
- HuiS., KaiquanW. Safety Psychology[M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2004.
- EdelhauserV. Psychological examination and reexamination necessity for underground worker safety[J]. Mine, petrol size, 35, 6 (1984): 284–300.
- Whitaker LeslieA., Shoptaugh CarolF. Mine safety, productivity and job design[C]. Proceedings of the Human Factors Society 28th Annual Meeting: New Frontiers for Science and Technology, TX, USA, 1984.
- ShichangZ. The study and exploration on the relationship between miners’ psychology safety in production[C]. Proceedings of the 1998 International Symposium on Safety Science and Technology, Beijing, China, (1998)
- CammT., Girard-DwyerJ. Economic consequences of mining injuries[C]. 2004 SME Annual Meeting Preprints, Denver, United states, (2004)
- Seth AyimG. Causal attributions of Ghanaian industrial workers for accident occurrence: Miners and non-miners perspective [J]. Journal of Safety Research, 34, 5(2003):533–538. [CrossRef]
- GhoshA. K., BhattacherjeeA. Predictors of occupational injuries among coal miners: causal analysis [J]. Transactions of the Institutions of Mining and Metallurgy, 116, 1(2007):16–24.
- JizuL., ShaohongZ. Research on psychological evaluation system of safety personnel in coal mine[C]. 1st International Conference on Information Science and Engineering, Nanjing, China, (2009)
- JizuL., Safety Psychology [M]. Beijing: China Social Guarantee of Labor Press, (2007).
- YajingM. Thinking about the safe psychological problems of the miners [J]. Coal Mine Safety, 7 (2007): 87–89.
- YiqinY. Miner’s psychological health and coal mine safety production [J]. China Coal, 4 (2000):49–51.
- HongC, JingL, TingW, et al. Regulation strategy design of coalmine management staff’s psychological contract violation [J]. Proceeded Earth and Planetary Science, 1, 1 (2009):1730–1736. [CrossRef]
- TheronW. J., Van HeerdenG. M. J. Fatigue knowledge-a new lever in safety management [J]. Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 111, 1 (2011):1–10.
- LujiaG. Expanding explorations of psychological methods [J]. Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Social Science), 1 (2005): 84–91.
- XiaojuanH., ChaoW. Review on the studying methodologies of human safety psychological characteristics[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 19, 7 (2009): 5–13.
- JizuL., LixunK., ZhiliZ., etc. Study on psychological evaluation system of safety personnel in coal mine[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 3 (2004): 95–97.
- MargolisK.A, WestermanC. Y. K., Kowalski-TrakoflerK. M. Underground mine refuge chamber expectations training: program development and evaluation[J]. Safety Science, 49, 3 (2011): 522–530. [CrossRef]
- BaoyueH., FeiC. Safety psychology application on coal mine safety management based on information system[C]. International Conference on Advanced Research on Electronic Commerce, Web Application, and Communication, Guangzhou, China, 2011.
- WeiminC., GangZ., GangW., etc. Psychological measurement and analysis on human unsafe behavior[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 6 (2009): 29–34.
- GuangleiZ. The building of psychological evaluation system and its application [J]. International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, 7, 3 (2013): 151–157. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mining and Oil Industry|
|Published online||01 August 2016|