- J. A. Buzacott, “Automatic Transfer Lines with Buffer Stocks,” International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 5, No.3, pp. 183–200. (1967). [CrossRef]
- S. Prombanpong, J. Kaewyu, N. Thanadulthaveedech, and M. Matwangsang. “A Buffer Design for Mitigation Downtime Effect in an Automated Transfer Line”, International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, vol.4, pp. 155–158. (2013).
- F. S. Hillier and K. C So, “The effect of machine breakdown and internal storage on the performance of production line systems”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 29, pp. 2043–2055, (1991). [CrossRef]
- J. Wijngaard, “The effect of inter-stage buffer storage on the output of two unreliable production units in series, with different production rates,” AIIE Transaction, Vol. 11, no.1, (1979). [CrossRef]
- E. Enginarlar, J. L Semyon, M. Meerkov, and R. Q. Zhang, “Buffer capacity for accommodating machine downtime in serial production lines”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 40, no. 3, pp 601–624, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Y. Dallery, R. David and X. Xie, “An efficient algorithm for analysis of transfer lines with unreliable machines and finite buffers,” IIE, Transactions, Vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 280–283, (1988). [CrossRef]
- P. Kubat and U Sumita, Buffers and backup machines in automatic transfer lines, International Journal of production Research, vol.23, pp. 1259–1270,(1985) [CrossRef]
- M. P. Groover, Automation, Production Systems and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2nd ed. Prentice Hall International Inc. NJ, ch.18, pp. 565–595, (1987).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Production and Management|
|Published online||01 August 2016|