- Department of Homeland Security (2015, Jun. 15). IED Attack Improvised Explosive Devices [Online]. Available: https://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/prep_ied_fact_sheet.pdf.
- A. Farazmand, Handbook of crisis and emergency management. CRC Press, 2001.
- V. Smirnov, “Possibilities of Creating Improvised Explosives and Explosive Devices,” in Detection and disposal of improvised explosives, Springer, 2006, pp. 217–221.
- S. Mallonee, S. Shariat, G. Stennies, R. Waxweiler, D. Hogan, and F. Jordan, “Physical injuries and fatalities resulting from the Oklahoma City bombing,” Jama, vol. 276, no. 5, pp. 382–387, 1996. [CrossRef]
- F. Craig (2015 Jun. 15) Anatomy of an IED. [Online]. Available http://science.howstuffworks.com/ied1.htm
- D. Tran (2015 May. 23) Aperio by eternallite, 3D Interactive Tool for Revealing Occlusions in Models [Online] Available http://eternallite.github.io/Aperio/
- A. Ferworn, S. Herman, C. Kong, A. Ufkes, and J. Tran, “Interacting with a virtual Destroyed Environment constructed from real disaster data,” in Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR), 2014 IEEE International Symposium on, 2014, pp. 1–6. [CrossRef]
- A. Ferworn, S. Herman, J. Tran, A. Ufkes, and R. Mcdonald, “Disaster scene reconstruction: Modeling and simulating urban building collapse rubble within a game engine,” in Proceedings of the 2013 Summer Computer Simulation Conference, 2013, p. 18.
- M. Coatsworth, J. Tran, and A. Ferworn, “A hybrid lossless and lossy compression scheme for streaming RGB-D data in real time,” in Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR), 2014 IEEE International Symposium on, 2014, pp. 1–6. [CrossRef]
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (2015 Jun 3) ATF Explosives Handling Handbook [Online] Available https://www.atf.gov/file/58741/download
- Arson. Enforcement (2015 Jun 15) Arson Explosives Enforcement [Online] Available https://www.atf.gov/content/Arson/arsonexplosives-enforcement
- Scanna (2015 Jun 15) Scanna portable x-ray and postal x-ray systems. [Online] Available http://www.scanna-msc.com/uk/aboutscanna/
- Proparms (2015 Jun 16) EOD Tools, Waterjet Disrupters and Forced Entry Tools - Proparms Ltd. [Online] Available http://www.proparms.com/site/product_10.html
- R. Ratan and U. Ritterfeld, “Classifying serious games,” Serious games: Mechanisms and effects, pp. 10–24, 2009.
- C. C. Abt, Serious games. University Press of America, 1987.
- M. Zyda, “From visual simulation to virtual reality to games,” Computer, vol. 38, no. 9, pp. 25–32, 2005. [CrossRef]
- P. Rego, P. M. Moreira, and L. P. Reis, “Serious games for rehabilitation: A survey and a classification towards a taxonomy,” in Information Systems and Technologies (CISTI), 2010 5th Iberian Conference on, 2010, pp. 1–6.
- A. Seugling and M. Rölin, “Evaluation of physics engines and implementation of a physics module in a 3d-authoring tool,” Umea University, 2, 2006.
- A. Boeing and T. Bräunl, “Evaluation of real-time physics simulation systems,” in Proceedings of the 5th international conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques in Australia and Southeast Asia, 2007, pp. 281–288.
- W. B. Stafford, “Sequential pattern detection and time series models for predicting IED attacks,” Monterey, California. Naval Postgraduate School, 2009.
- D. E. Brown and M. Smith, “Terrorist Threat Prediction in Urban Environments.”
- L. Nilsen-Nygaard and C. W. Johnson, “Using mathematical models to guide the simulation of improvised explosive devices in public spaces,” in System Safety, 2008 3rd IET International Conference on, 2008, pp. 1–6.
- M. C. Association (2015 Jun 16) sCounter-IED. [Online] Available https://www.mca-marines.org/gazette/2014/05/counter-ied
- A. Shankar, “Spatial and Temporal Modeling of IED Emplacements against Dismounted Patrols,” George Mason University, 2014.
- S. Carpin, M. Lewis, J. Wang, S. Balakirsky, and C. Scrapper, “USARSim: a robot simulator for research and education,” in Robotics and Automation, 2007 IEEE International Conference on, 2007, pp. 1400–1405. [CrossRef]
- A. Fedorov, R. Beichel, J. Kalpathy-Cramer, J. Finet, J.-C. Fillion- Robin, S. Pujol, C. Bauer, D. Jennings, F. Fennessy, M. Sonka, and others, “3D Slicer as an image computing platform for the Quantitative Imaging Network,” Magnetic resonance imaging, 30, no. 9, pp. 1323–1341, 2012. [CrossRef]
- B.O. Community, Blender - a 3D modelling and rendering package. Blender Institute, Amsterdam: Blender Foundation.
- Unity Technologies. (2014, Jul. 18). Unity Game Engine-Official Site [Online]. Available: http://unity3d.com
- Epic Games. (2014, Jul. 18). Unreal Development Kit (UDK) [Online]. Available: https://www.unrealengine.com/products/udk/
- D. Group, “Defense and Security Speciality Equipement.”.
- R. R. Edelman and S. Warach, “Magnetic resonance imaging,” New England Journal of Medicine, 328, no. 10, pp. 708–716, 1993. [CrossRef]
- “MRI artifacts | Radiology Reference Article | Radiopaedia.org.”.
- E. M. Bellon, E. Haacke, P. Coleman, D. Sacco, D. Steiger, and R. Gangarosa, “MR artifacts: a review,” American Journal of Roentgenology, 147, no. 6, pp. 1271–1281, 1986. [CrossRef]
- T. Ju, F. Losasso, S. Schaefer, and J. Warren, “Dual contouring of hermite data,” ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), 21, no. 3, pp. 339–346, 2002.
- W. McDermott (2015 Jun 28) Distance Tool. [Online] Available https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/307
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 August 2016|