- M.B. Haha, WeekrtK.D., LothenbachB., Quantification of the degree of reaction of fly ash, Cement and Concrete Research, 40 (2010) 1620–1629. [CrossRef]
- S.X. Feng, P.M. Wang, X.P. Liu, SEM-backscattered electron imaging and image processing for evaluation of cement volume fraction in both neat and slag blended Portland cement pastes, Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater., 28 (2013) 968–972. [CrossRef]
- S.X. Feng, P.M. Wang, X.P. Liu, Preparation of flat-polished specimens of slag-blended cement paste for backscatteredelectron imaging, Advances in Cement Research, 24 (2012) 103–110. [CrossRef]
- P.M. Wang, S.X. Feng, X.P. Liu, Preparation of flat-polished specimens of cement paste for backscattered electron imaging and analysis (in Chinese), Journal of the Chinese ceramic society, 41 (2013) 211–217.
- K.L. Scrivener, H.H. Patel, PrattP.L., et al.,Analysis of phases in cement paste using backscattered electron images methanol adsorption and thermo gravimetric analysis, In: Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc., 86 (1985) 67–76.
- K.O. Kjellsen, O. Knut, DetwilerD., et al.,Back scattered electron imaging of cement pastes hydrated at different temperatures, Cement and Concrete Research, 20 (1990) 308–311. [CrossRef]
- B.B. Sabir, S. Wild, J. Bai, Metakaolin and calcined clays as pozzolans for concrete: a review, Cement Concrete Composites, 23 (2001) 441–454. [CrossRef]
- P.M. Wang, S.X. Feng, X.P. Liu, Research approaches of cement hydration degree and their development(in Chinese), Journal of Building Materials, 8 (2005) 646–652.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|