- H. Cho, D. Oh and K. Kim, A study on removal characteristics of heavy metals fromaqueous solutions by fly ash. J. Hazard. Mater. B127 (2005)187–195. [CrossRef]
- S. B. Wang, M. Soudi, L. Li and Z.H. Zhu, Coal ash conversion into effective adsorbents for removal of heavy metals and dyes from wastewater. J. Hazard. Mater. B133 (2006)243–251. [CrossRef]
- S. Cetin, E. Pehlivan, The use of fly ash as a low cost, environmentally friendly alternative to activated carbon for the removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutions. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 298 (2007)83–87. [CrossRef]
- M. Ahmaruzzaman, A review on the utilization of fly ash. Prog. Energy Combust. Sci. 36 (2010) 327–363. [CrossRef]
- S. Mohan and R. Gandhimathi, Removal of heavy metal ions from municipal solid waste leachate using coal fly ash as an adsorbent. J. Hazard. Mater. 169 (2009)351–359. [CrossRef]
- Y. Sui, D. Wu and D. Zhang, Factors affecting the sorption of trivalent chromium by zeolite synthesized from coal fly ash. J. Colloid Interface Sci. 322 (2008)13–21. [CrossRef]
- K.S. Hui, C.Y.H. Chao and S.C. Kot, Removal of mixed heavy metal ions in wastewater by zeolite 4A and residual products from recycled coal fly ash. J. Hazard. Mater. B127 (2005)89–101. [CrossRef]
- F Miyaji, T Muraksmi andY Suyama, Formation of Linde F zeolite by KOH treatment of coal fly ash. J. Ceram. Soc. 117 (2009)619–622. [CrossRef]
- C. Chen, T. Cheng and Z. L. Wang, Removal of Zn2+ in aqueous solution by Linde F (K) zeolite prepared from recycled fly ash. J. Indian Chem. Soc. 91 (2014)1–7.
- C. Chen, T. Chen and Y. S. Shi, Adsorption of Cu(II) from aqueous solution on fly ash based Linde F (K) zeolite. Iran. J. Chem. Chem. Eng. 33 (2014)29–35.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|