- Short A. and Kinniburgh W., “Lightweight Concrete”, Formerly Building Research Establishment, Garston Watford U.K. 1976.
- CEB/FIP, “Lightweight Aggregate Concrete”, Longman Inc. New York, N.Y.1977.
- K. W. Chen: ‘Optimal manufacture formulas for solid fuel from barley husk after pyrolysis and lightweight building after its combustion utilization in sequence through statically analyses’, J. Interdiscipl. Math., 17( 2014) 145–161. [CrossRef]
- K. W. Chen ‘The Modulation Study of Emulsified Heavy Oil from Liquid Waste after Pyrolysis of Waste Rubber’, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 529(2014) 45–48. [CrossRef]
- K. W. Chen ‘Energy Extraction from Carbon Ash Burning with Fluidized bed Gasifier’, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 529(2014) 32–35 [CrossRef]
- Estela Assureira, Rice husk – an alternative fuel in Perú, Boiling Point Vol. 48-3, (2002), p.35–36
- Deat L.E., (1994), “Reaction temperature of solid particles undergoing an endothermic volatilization: Application to the fast pyrolysis of biomass”, Biomass and Bio-energy Vol.65, No.4, p. 49–60.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|