- Zhao Feng .Brief talk on the utilization of fly ash [J].Shanxi Architecture, 2010, 36(3):184–185.
- Zheng Bin Guo, Liu Jun Tan, CuiJie Hu et al. Application of fly ash to waste water treatment in China[J].Water Resources Protection, 2007, 23(3):36–39.
- V K Gupta, Imran Ali. Removal of lead and chromium from wastewater using baggasse fly ash-a sugar industry waste[J]. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2004, 271(1):321–328. [CrossRef]
- Xiang Hui Qiang, Mo Zan Jiang. Application of fly ash in the treatment of printing and dyeing wastewater[J].Dyestuffs and Coloration
- Zhu Hong Tao.Study on the adsorption of reactive brilliant blue modified fly ash[J].Techniques and equipment for environmental pollution control, 2005,6(3):53–56.
- Y C Sharma, S N Singh Uma et al．Fly ash for the removal of Mn(II)from aqueous solutions and wastewaters[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2007, 13(2):319–323. [CrossRef]
- Yang ZiLi, Liu Hong Guang, Gu Xi Hui. Modification of fly ash and its application to the treatment of oil-bearing wastewater[J].Industrial Water Treatment,2011,31(12):57–59.
- Zhong Yu Feng, Xie Si Cai. An experimental study on treatment of phenol-containing wastewater with the modified fly ash[J].Journal Of Shanxi University Of Science And Technology, 2010,28(6):62–64.
- Zhu Hong Tao. Study on the adsorption of reactive brilliant blue by modified fly ash[J].Techniques and equipment for environmental pollution control, 2005,6(3):53–55.
- Chen Wan Mei, Li Bao Xia, Chen Yi Bin. Removing ammonia-nitrogen from waste water by modified fly ash[J]. Journal of Fuzhou University (Natural Science Edition), 2012, 40(1):138–142.
- Zhang Xin,Wang Xin Dong. A study on removal of phosphorus from waste water by modified fly ash[J]. Shandon Chemical Industry, 2006 (35): 7–10.
- ReyadShawabkeh Adnan AI-Harahsheh, Malik Hami et al． Conversion of oil shale ash into zeolite for cadmium and lead removal from wastewater[J]. Fuel, 2004, (83):981–985. [CrossRef]
- Vimal Chandra Srevastava, Indra Den Mail,Indra Mani Mishra. Adsorption thermodynamics and isosteric heat of adsorption of xic metal ions onto bagasse fly ash(BFA)and rice busk ash(RHA)[J] . Chemical Engineering Journal, 2007, 13(2):267–278. [CrossRef]
- Vinod K Gupta, C K Jain, Imran Ali et al． Removal of cadmium and nickel from wastewater using bagasse fly ash-a sugar industry waste[J]．Water Research, 2003, (37):4038–4044. [CrossRef]
- Y C Sharma, S N Singh Uma et al．Fly ash for the removal of Mn(II)from aqueous solutions and wastewaters[J]．Chemical Engineering Journal, 2007, 13(2):319–323. [CrossRef]
- Serpil Cetin, Erol Pehlivan. The use of fly ash as a low cost, environmentally friendly alternative to activated carbon for the removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutions[J]. Colloids and Surface A: Physicochemical Engineering Aspects, 2007, 29(8):83–87. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|