- Asaoka A, Observational procedure of settlement prediction. Soils & Foundations, 1978, 18(4): 87–101. [CrossRef]
- Qian YL, Ding Y, Forecasting settlement of roadbed and its engineering application. Journal of Yangzhou University (Natural Science Edition), 2001, 4(2): 75–78.
- Chen XD, Xia J. Xu Q, Differential hydrological grey model (DHGM) with self-memory function and its application to flood forecasting. Science China Technological Sciences, 2009, 39 (2), 341–350
- Cortes C., Vapnik V., Support vector network. Mach. Learn, 1995, 20, 273–297.
- Cherkassky V., Mulier F., Learning from Data: Concepts, Theory and Methods. Wiley, New York, 1998.
- Dibike YB, Velikov S, Solomatine D, Abbott MB, Model induction with support vector machines: introduction and applications. J Comput Civ Eng ASCE, 2001, 15(3):208–16. [CrossRef]
- Cristianini N, Shaw-Taylor J. An introduction to support vector machines and other kernel-based learning methods. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Samui P. Support vector machine applied to settlement of shallow foundations on cohesionless soils. Comput Geotech, 2008, 35:419–27. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|