- H. Mughrabi, H.-J. Christ, Cyclic deformation and fatigue of selected ferritic and austenitic steels: Specific aspects, ISIJ International. 37 (1997) 1154–1169. [CrossRef]
- Y. Ochi, T. Sakai, Fundamentals and recent topics on fatigue III: Fatigue of metallic materials in the very high cycle regime, Zairyo/Journal of the Society of Materials Science. 52 (2003) 433–439. [CrossRef]
- L. Lu, W. Zhang, Review of research on very high cycle fatigue of metal materials, Jixie Qiangdu/Journal of Mechanical Strength. 27 (2005) 388–394.
- X.Z. Chen, Y.M. Huang, Z. Shen, J. Chen, Y.C. Lei, J.Z. Zhou, Effect of thermal cycle on microstructure and mechanical properties of CLAM steel weld CGHAZ. Science and Technology of Welding and Joining. 18 (2013) 272–278. [CrossRef]
- X. Chen, Y. Huang, Y. Lei, Microstructure and properties of 700 MPa grade HSLA steel during high temperature deformation. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 631 (2015) 225–231. [CrossRef]
- S.R. Calabro, Reliability Principles and Practices, McGraw Hill Book Company, Inc. New York, 1962.
- S.V. Konovalov, A.A. Atroshkina, F. Yu. V.E. Ivanov Gromov, Evolution of dislocation substructures in fatigue loaded and failed stainless steel with the intermediate electropulsing treatment. Materials Science and Engineering A. 527 (2010) 3040–3043. [CrossRef]
- H. Wang, G. Song, G. Tang, Effect of electropulsing on surface mechanical properties and microstructure of AISI 304 stainless steel during ultrasonic surface rolling process. Materials Science and Engineering A. 662 (2016) 456–467. [CrossRef]
- H. Wang, G. Song, G. Tang, Enhanced surface properties of austenitic stainless steel by electropulsing-assisted ultrasonic surface rolling process. Surface and Coatings Technology, 282 (2015) 149–154. [CrossRef]
- O.A. Sosnin, A.V. Gromova, F. Yu. S.V. Ivanov V.E. Konovalov E.V. Gromov Kozlov, Control of austenite steel fatigue strength, International Journal of Fatigue. 27 (2005) 1186–1191. [CrossRef]
- Y. Tang, A. Hosoi, Y. Morita, Y. Ju, Restoration of fatigue damage in stainless steel by high-density electric current. International Journal of Fatigue. 56 (2013) 69–74. [CrossRef]
- V.E. Gromov, F. Yu. S.V. Ivanov S.V. Vorobiev Konovalov, Fatigue of steels modified by high intensity electron beams, Cambridge International Science Publishing Ltd, Cambridge, 2015.
- V.A. Grishunin, V.E. Gromov, F. Yu. A.D. Ivanov S.V. Teresov Konovalov, Evolution of the phase composition and defect substructure of rail steel subjected to high-intensity electron-beam treatment, J. of Surf. Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques. 7 (2013) 990–995. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|