- S.L. Chao, C.C. Chao, Applying a time-space network to reposition reefer containers among major Asian ports, Research in Transportation Business & Management 17 (2015) 65-72. [CrossRef]
- D. Thijs, C. Paul, V. Pieter, L. O. Umezuruike, N. Bart, Exploring ambient loading of citrus fruit into reefer containers for cooling during marine transport using computational fluid dynamics, Postharvest Biology and Technology 108( 2015)91-101. [CrossRef]
- A.K. Kan, J. Jun, H.D. Han, Research of energy saving on marine reefer containers, Shanghai Ship Building 3(2008)31-33.
- W.S. Yu, Q. Meng, W. Chen, study on insulation performance of marine refrigerated container's sidewall model embedded with vacuum insulation panels, Ship Engineering 37(2015)85-89.
- K.H. Brodt, G.C. Bart, Performance of sealed evacuated panels as thermal insulation, International Journal of Refrigeration 17(1994)257-262. [CrossRef]
- Z.W. Zhu, W.S. Yu, X.H. Wnag, W.Z. Luo, Q.R. Zheng, Analysis of adsorptive performance of getters used on a vacuum insulation panel, Journal of Jimei University(Natural Science) 19(2014)446-449.
- H.M. Zhang, D.Y. Luo, Y.B. Zhao, Z.L. Na, Y.B. Shao, Numerical simulation on distribution of products of typical hydrocarbon molecules pyrolysis, Chemical Reaction Engineering and Technology 27(2011)551-555.
- X.B. Di, C.G. Bao, Y.M. Gao, Z.G. Xie, Y.N. Hu, On the relationship between thermal conductivity and vacuum of vacuum insulation panels, Vacuum(in chinese) 48(2011)12-15.
- J. Chen, Research and development of the getter in VIPs for marine reefer containers, Master's thesis, Jimei University of PRC, 2015.
- Q.R. Zheng, A.Z. Gu, X.S. Lu, W.S. Lin, Study on the adsorption characteristic of hydrogen on the activated carbon at low temperature, Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica 29(2008)613-617.
- A.D. Lueking, R.T. Yang, Hydrogen spillover to enhance hydrogen storage-study of the effect of carbon physicochemical properties, Appl Catal A Gen 265(2004)259-68. [CrossRef]
- L.F. Wang, C.Y. Yin, R.T. Yang, Selective catalytic reduction of nitric oxide with hydrogen on supported Pd: Enhancement by hydrogen spillover, Appl Catal A Gen 514(2016)35-42. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|