- J. Liu, P. Yao, N. Zhao, etc, Effect of minor Sc and Zr on recrystallization behavior and mechanical properties of novel Al-Zn-Mg-Cu alloys, J. Alloys Comp. 657 (2016) 717–725. [CrossRef]
- L. Zhong, J. Peng, M. Li, etc, Effect of Ce addition on the microstructure, thermal conductivity and mechanical properties of Mg-0.5Mn alloys, J. Alloys Comp. 661 (2016) 402–410. [CrossRef]
- J. She, F. Pan, J. Zhang, etc, Microstructure and mechanical properties of Mg-Al-Sn extruded alloys, J. Alloys Comp. 657 (2016) 893–905. [CrossRef]
- L. Chen, J. Chen, R. A. Lebensohn, etc, An integrated fast Fourier transform-based phase-field and crystal plasticity approach to model recrystallization of three dimensional polycrystals, Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 285 (2015) 829–848. [CrossRef]
- M. Wang, B.Y. Zong and G. Wang, Grain growth in AZ31 Mg alloy during recrystallization at different temperatures by phase field simulation, Comput. Mater. Sci. 45 (2009) 217–222. [CrossRef]
- Y. Wu, B. Y. Zong, X. G. Zhang, M. T. Wang, Grain growth in multiple scales of polycrystalline AZ31 Magnesium alloy by phae-field simulation, Metall. Mater. Trans. A. 4 (2013) 1599–1610. [CrossRef]
- X.G. Zhang, Y.P. Zong, M.T. Wang and Y. Wu, A physical model to express grain bounaries in grain growth simulation by phase-field method, Acta. Phys. Sin-Chinese Ed. 60 (2011) 755–763.
- X.G. Zhang, Y.P. Zong, Y. Wu, A model for releasing of stored energy and microstructure evolution during recrystallization by phase-field simulation, Acta. Phys. Sin-Chinese Ed. 21 (2012) 88104–088104.
- C. Shek, J. Lai, G. Lin, Investigation of interface defects in nanocrystalline SnO2 by positron annihilation, Nanostruct. Mater. 11 (1999) 887 [CrossRef]
- C. Deng, Fabrication of ultra-fine grain magnesium alloy by powder metallurgy and research on the microstructure and property, Master Thesis, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2009
- R. Liu, L. Wang, G. Huang, etc. Study on annealing technique for wrought magnesium alloy plate and modeling research on the changing law of its grain size, Light Alloy Fabric. Technol, 32 (2004) 22–25.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|