- S.H. Lee, Y. Zhang, M. Kontopoulou, C.B. Park, A. Wong, W. Zhai, Optimization of Dispersion of Nanosilica Particles in a PP Matrix and Their Effect on Foaming, Intern. Polymer Processing. 26(2011) 388–398. [CrossRef]
- W.T. Zhai, C.B. Park, M. Kontopoulou, Nanosilica Addition Dramatically Improves the Cell Morphology and Expansion Ratio of Polypropylene Heterophasic Copolymer Foams Blown in Continuous Extrusion, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 50(2011) 7282–7289. [CrossRef]
- W.T. Zhai, C.B. Park, Effect of Nanoclay Addition on the Foaming Behavior of Linear Polypropylene-Based Soft Thermoplastic Polyolefin Foam Blown in Continuous Extrusion, Polym. Eng. Sci. 51(2011) 2387–2397. [CrossRef]
- M. Nofar, K. Majithiya, T. Kuboki, C.B. Park, The foamability of low-melt-strength linear polypropylene with nanoclay and coupling agent, J Cell Plast. 48(2012) 271–287. [CrossRef]
- M.Y. Wang, J. Ma, R. Chu, C.B. Park, N.Q. Zhou, Effect of the Introduction of Polydimethylsiloxane on the Foaming Behavior of Block-Copolymerized Polypropylene, J Appl Polym Sci. 123(2012) 2726–2732. [CrossRef]
- D.F. Baldwin, C.B. Park, N.P. Suh, A Microcellular Processing Study of Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) in the Amorphous and Semicrystalline States. Part I: Microcell Nucleation, Polym. Eng. Sci. 36(1996) 1437–1445. [CrossRef]
- M.Y. Wang, L.Q. Ji, J. Ma, N.Q. Zhou, Extrusion Foaming of Linear Polypropylene Homopolymer/Nano-clay Blends, Polymer Materials Science & Engineering. 27(2011) 114–117.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|