- K. Padhi, K. S. Nanjundaswamy, J. B. D. Goodenough, Phospho-olivines as positive‐electrode materials for rechargeable lithium batteries, J. Electrochem. Soc. 144 (1997) 1188–1194. [CrossRef]
- D. Jiang, X. Zhang, S. Lu, Research on process of preparation and performance of iron phosphate as precusor of lithium iron phosphate, Rare Metals. 30 (2011) 52–54. [CrossRef]
- X. Liao, J. Yu, L. Gao, Electrochemical study on lithium iron phosphate/hard carbon lithium-ion batteries, J. Solid State Electr. 16 (2012) 423–428. [CrossRef]
- Mauger, C. Julien, Surface modifications of electrode materials for lithium-ion batteries: status and trends, Ionics. 20 (2014) 751–787. [CrossRef]
- J. M. Patete, M. E. Scofield, V. Volkov, et al., Ambient synthesis, characterization, and electrochemical activity of LiFePO4 nanomaterials derived from Iron phosphate intermediates, Nano Res. 8 (2015) 2573–2594. [CrossRef]
- M. J. Armstrong, Colm, W. O’D. J. Macklin, Evaluating the performance of nanostructured materials as lithium-ion battery electrodes, Nano Res. 7 (2014) 1–62. [CrossRef]
- L. Noerochim, A. O. Yurwendra, D. Susanti, Effect of carbon coating on the electrochemical performance of LiFePO4/C as cathode materials for aqueous electrolyte lithium-ion battery, Ionics. 17 (2015) 1–6.
- G. Sun, B. Jin, G. Sun, et al., Characteristics of lithium iron phosphate mixed with nano-sized acetylene black for rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, J. Appl. Electrochem. 41 (2011) 99–106. [CrossRef]
- Y. Chang, C. Peng, I. Hung, Effects of particle size and carbon coating on electrochemical properties of LiFePO4/C prepared by hydrothermal method, J. Mate. Sci. 49 (2014) 6907–6916. [CrossRef]
- X. Zhao R. Yu Cai, et al., Solution combustion synthesis of high-rate performance carbon-coated lithium iron phosphate from inexpensive iron (III) raw material, J. Mate. Chem. 22 (2012) 2900–2907. [CrossRef]
- T. F. Yi, X. Y. Li, H. Liu, et al., Recent developments in the doping and surface modification of LiFePO4 as cathode material for power lithium ion battery, Ionics. 18 (2012) 529–539. [CrossRef]
- J Hassoun, F Bonaccorso, M. Agostini, et al., An advanced lithium-ion battery based on a graphene anode and a lithium iron phosphate cathode, Nano Lett. 14 (2014) 4901–4906. [CrossRef]
- L. Damen, F. De Giorgio, S. Monaco, et al., Synthesis and characterization of carboncoated LiMnPO4 and LiMn1−xFexPO4 (x = 0.2, 0.3) materials for lithium-ion batteries, J. Power Sources. 218 (2012) 250–253. [CrossRef]
- M. S. Yoon, M. Islam, Y. M. Park, et al., Effect of synthesizing method on the properties of LiFePO4/C composite for rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, Electron. Mater. Lett. 9 (2013) 187–193. [CrossRef]
- Z. Fu, F. Yu, S. Ling, Influence of Wet Milling Process Parameters on the Zirconium Silicate Average Particle Size, Ti. Ind. Prog. 31 (2014) 41–44.
- P. Liu, A. Wang, L. Yan, Effect of milling time on morphology of composite powders as well as microstructure and properties of large size ratio SiC/6061Al composites, Mater. Sci. Eng. Powder Metal. 19 (2014) 523–529.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|