- Brown D. A Hot Dry Rock geothermal energy concept utilizing supercritical CO2 instead of water. Proceedings of the Twenty-Fifth Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering, Stanford University2000, 233–238.
- Liu L, Suto Y, Bignall G, Yamasaki N, Hashida T. CO2 injection to granite and sandstone in experimental rock/hot water systems. Energy Conversion & Management. 44(2003) 1399–1410. [CrossRef]
- McGraila BP, Schaefa HT, Glezakoub VA, Dangb LX, Owena AT. Water Reactivity in the Liquid and Supercritical CO2 Phase: Has Half the Story Been Neglected? Energy Procedia. 1(2009)3415–3419. [CrossRef]
- Gherardi F, Xu T, Pruess K. Numerical modeling of self-limiting and self-enhancing caprock alteration induced by CO2 storage in a depleted gas reservoir. Chem. Geol. 244(2007)103–129. [CrossRef]
- Lutz SJ, A Schriener Jr, Schochet D and Robertson-Tait A.. Geologic characterization of pre-Tertiary rocks at the Desert Peak East EGS project site, Churchill County, Nevada. Transactions, Geothermal Resources Council. 27(2003)865–870.
- Pruess K. Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS) Using CO2 as Working Fluid – A Novel Approach for Generating Renewable Energy With Simultaneous Sequestration of Carbon. Geothermics. 35(2006) 351–367. [CrossRef]
- Pruess K. On Production Behavior of Enhanced Geothermal Systems with CO2 as Working Fluid. Energy Conversion and Management. 49(2008) 1446–1454. [CrossRef]
- Xu T, Sonnenthal EL, Spycher N, and Pruess K. TOUGHREACT: ASimulation Program for Non-isothermal Multiphase Reactive Geochemical Transport in Variably Saturated Geologic Media. Computer & Geosciences. 32(2006) 145–165. [CrossRef]
- Wan Y, Xu T, Pruess K. Impact of Fluid-Rock Interactions on Enhanced Geothermal Systems with CO2 as Heat Transmission Fluid, In Proceedings, Thirty-Sixth Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering Stanford University, Stanford, California, January 31-February 2, 2011.
- Spycher Nand Pruess K. A Phase-Partitioning Model for CO2–Brine Mixtures at Elevated Temperatures and Pressures: Application to CO2-Enhanced Geothermal Systems, Transp Porous Med. 82(2010)173–196. [CrossRef]
- Xu T., Rose P., Fayer S., Pruess K., On modeling of chemical stimulation of an enhanced geothermal system using a high pH solution with chelating agent, Geo fluid. 9(2009)167–177.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|