- M. Yang, Y.H. Liu, Experimental study on the incorporation of lime to improve loess performance, J. Subgrade Engineering. 01(2007): 53–54.
- Code of Foundation Design for Buildings (GB 50007–2011).
- X.W. Fang, S.G. Sun, Z.H. Chen, C.N. Shen and E.C. Xu, Study on engineering properties of improved soil by GT soil firming agent, J. Rock and Soil Mechanics. 9(2006): 1545–1548.
- Q.B. Liu, W. Xiang, W.F. Zhang and D.S. Cui, Mechanism of expansive soil improved by ionic soil stabilizer, J. Rock and Soil Mechanics. 8(2009): 2286–2290.
- L.P. Zhang, X.C. Zhang and Q. Sun, Engineering properties and influencing factors of solidified loess by EN-1solidifying agent, J. Science of Soil and Water Conservation. 4(2009): 60–65.
- Z.J. Shan, X.C. Zhang, W.X. Zhao, Influence of EN-1 Ionic Stabilizer on soil erosion resistance, J. soil and water conservation. 5(2010): 6–9.
- WANG Yin-mei, LI Cheng, TENG Fei, GAO Li-cheng, New research on chemical solidification of collapsible loess foundation, J. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 93 (2011): 2466–2471. [CrossRef]
- Construction Criterion of Collapsible Loess Area (GB 50025–2004).
- Standard for Testing Method of Soil (GB/T 50123–1999).
- X.L. Liao, Y.J. Yang, L. Zhang, B.L. Zhang and C. Liang, An experimental study of acrylamide polymerized solidification of saline soil, J. Rock and Soil Mechanics. 8(2015): 2216–2222.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|