- L.H. Eersels, G.J. Custers, G.J. Ensing, D.M. Herscheid, A simple and efficient method to remove free radioi odide from I-radiopharmaceuticals, Eur J Nucl Med 22 (1995) 1185–1186. [CrossRef]
- H. Inoue, M. Kagoshima, Removal of 125I from radioactive experimental waste with an anion exchange paper membrane, Appl Radiat Isotopes 52 (2000)1407–1412. [CrossRef]
- H. Inoue, Effects of co-ions on transport of iodide ions through a non-conventional anion exchange paper membrane, J Membrane Sci 228 (2004)209–215. [CrossRef]
- J. Bors, A. Gorny, S. Dultz, Sorption characteristics of radioi odide on organophilic bentonite, Radiochim Acta 78 (1997)117–121. [CrossRef]
- H. Faghihian, M.G. Maraghheh, A. Malekpour, Adsorption of radioactive iodide by natural zeolites, J Radioanal Nucl Ch 254 (2002)545–550. [CrossRef]
- H. Faghihian, A. Malekpour, M.G. Maragheh, Removal of radioactive iodide by surfactant-modified zeolites, Adsorpt Sci Technol 21 (2003) 373–381. [CrossRef]
- E. Cheielewská-Horvathová, J. Lesný, Iodide adsorption on the surface of chemically pretreated clinoptilolite, J Nucl Ch Lett 200 (1995) 351–363.
- S. Kaufhold, M. Pohlmann-Lortz, R. Dohrmann, About the possible upgrade of bentonite with respect to iodide retention capacity, Nüesch R Appl Clay Sci 35 (2007) 39–46. [CrossRef]
- K. Takenshita, Y. Takashima, S. Matsumoto, S.I. Inami, Effect of grain size of AgNO3 loaded in porous material on adsorption of CH3I, J Nucl Sci Technol 32 (1995) 941–943 [CrossRef]
- H. Mineo, M. Gotoh, M. Iizuka, S. Fujisaki, G. Uchiyama, A simple model predicting iodine profile in a packed bed of silica-gel impregnated with silver nitrate, J Nucl Sci Technol 39 (2002) 241–247. [CrossRef]
- J.S. Hoskins, T. Karanfil, S.M. Serliz, Removal and sequestration of iodide using silver-impregnated activated carbon, Environ Sci Technol 36 (2002)784–78. [CrossRef]
- T. Karanfil, E.C. Moro, S.M. Serkiz, Development and testing of a silver chloride-impregnated activated carbon for aqueous removal and sequestration of iodide, Environ Technol 26 (2005)1255–1262. [CrossRef]
- Y. Jiang, Z.J. Wu, L.J. You, H. Xiang, Bis(trimethyloxysilylpropyl)amine and tetraethoxysilane derived gels as effective controlled release carriers for water-soluble drugs of small molecules, Colloid Surface B 49 (2006) 55–59. [CrossRef]
- G.R. Pan, D.W. Schaefer, W.J. Ooij, M.S. Kent, J. Majewski, H. Yim, Morphology and water resistance of mixed silane films of bis[3-(triethyloxysilyl)propy]tetrasulfide and bis-[trimethyloxysilylpropyl]amine, Thin Solid Films 515 (2006) 2771–2780. [CrossRef]
- H.F. Zhang, H.N. Liu, M. Guo, X.S. Ye, Q. Li, Z.J. Wu, Rapid determination of trace iodide in solutions by UV spectrophotometry, J Anal Sci 27 (2011) 238–240 (in chinese).
- H.F. Zhang, T. Guo, Q. Li, X.S. Ye, Z.J. Wu, Simultaneous determination of nitrate and iodide ions in aqueous solutions by dual-wavelength spectrophotometry, Chinese J Inorg Anal Ch 1 (2011) 24–28 (in chinese).
- S. Mustafa, B. Dilara, K. Nargis, A. Naeem, P. Shahida, Surface properties of the mixed oxides of iron and silica, Colloid and Surface A 205 (2002) 273–282. [CrossRef]
- P.L. Meo, F. D’Anna, M. Gruttadauria, S. Riela, R. Noto, Synthesis and characterization of new polyamino-cyclodextrin materials, Carbohyd Res 347 (2012) 32–39. [CrossRef]
- V. Amendola, G. Bergamaschi, M. Boiocchi, L. Fabbrizzi, N. Fusco, The solution stability of copper(I) and silver(I) complexes with N-heterocyclic carbenes, Dalton T 40 (2011) 8367–8376. [CrossRef]
- Z.F. Gesse, V.A. Isaeva, G.I. Repkin, V.A. Sharnin, Dependence of the enthalpies of formation of Ag+ complexes with glycinate ion and the protonation of glycinate ion on the content of aqueous ethanol solvent, Russ J Phys Chem A 86 (2012) 59–64. [CrossRef]
- J. Dessingou, A. Mitra, K. Tabbasum, G.S. Baghel, C.P. Rao, Benzimidazole conjugate of 1, 1’-thiobis(2-naphthol) as switch-on fluorescence receptor for Ag+ and the complex as secondary recognition ensemble toward Cys, Asp, and Glu in aqueous methanolic solution: synthesis, characterization, ion and amino acid recognition, computational studies, and microscopy features, J Org Chem 77 (2012)371–378. [CrossRef]
- L.D. Pollo, L.T. Duarte, M. Anacleto, A.C. Habert, C.P. Borges, Polymeric membranes containing silver salts for propylene/propane separation, Braz J Chem Eng 29 (2012) 307–314. [CrossRef]
- Y.S. Ho, G. McKay, Sorption of dye from aqueous solution by peat, Chem Eng J 70 (1998) 115–124. [CrossRef]
- I. Langmuir, The adsorption of gases on plane surfaces of glass, mica and platinum, J Am Chem Soc 40 (1918)1361–1368. [CrossRef]
- H.M.F. Freundlich, Over the adsorption in solution, J Phys Chem 63 (1959)1024–1029. [CrossRef]
- X.S. Ye, Z.J. Wu, W. Li, H.N. Liu, Q. Li, B.J. Qing, M. Guo, F. Ge, Rubidium and cesium ion adsorption by an ammonium molybdophosphate–calcium alginate composite adsorbent, Colloid Surface A 342 (2009) 76–83. [CrossRef]
- R.I. Yousef, B. El-Eswed, A.H. Al-Muhtaseb, Adsorption characteristics of natural zeolites as solid adsorbents for phenol removal from aqueous solutions: Kinetics, mechanism, and thermodynamics studies, Chem Eng J 171 (2011) 1143–1149. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|