- S.H. Yin, X.L. Zeng, Y.F. Fan, Research progresses of ELID mirror grinding technology, China Mechanical Engineering. 21 (2010) 750–755.
- J.C. Kuai, Friction coefficient of nano-ceramic polished by oxide film on ELID grinding wheel, Advanced Materials Research. 669 (2013) 91–94. [CrossRef]
- H. Ohmori, K. Katahira, Y. Akinou, Investigation on grinding characteristics and surface-modifying effects of biocompatible Co-Cr alloy, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology. 55 (2006) 597–600. [CrossRef]
- J.L. Guan, D.M. Guo, Z.J. Yuan, Research on the characteristics and roles of oxide film on grinding wheel of ELID mirror surface grinding, Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 36 (2000) 89–92. [CrossRef]
- T. Kato, N. Itoh, H. Ohmori, Estimation of tribological characteristics of electrolyzed oxide layers on ELID-grinding wheel surfaces, Key Engineering Materials. 257–258 (2004) 257–262. [CrossRef]
- J.C. Kuai, F.H. Zhang, Y. Zhang, Mechanical properties of oxide film on elid grinding wheel surface, Nanotechnology and Precision Engineering. 8 (2010) 447–451.
- H. Ohmori, T. Nakagawa, Utilization of nonlinear conditions in precision grinding with ELID (Electrolytic in-process dressing) for fabrication of hard material components, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology. 46 (1997) 261–264. [CrossRef]
- J.C. Kuai, Discovery of α-Fe2O3 in the oxide film on ELID grinding wheel, Advanced Materials Research. 1061–1062 (2015) 446–449.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4 Surface Engineering and Coating Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|