- Building and Housing Research Center, Iranian code of practice for seismic resistant design of buildings (standard no 2008- 3rd edition), (2005)
- Iranian Management & Planning Organization, Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Existing Buildings, (2006)
- Ghanbari A, Banazadeh M, Seismic performance of steel structures designed by linear and nonlinear viscous damper with identical damping ratio, 10th International Conference on Civil Engineering, Tabriz, Iran, (2015)
- FEMA, Prestadard and Commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings, FEMA356, Federal Emergency Management Agency, New York, (2000).
- Mazzoni S., McKenna F., Scott M.H., Fenves G.L. OpenSees Command Language Manual, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, (2007), Available from: http://opensees.berkeley.edu/.
- Hwang Jenn-Shin and Huang Yin-Nan and Yi Shy-Lian and Ho Song-Yen, “Design Formulations for Supplemental Viscous Dampers to Building Structures,”Journal of Structural Engineering, (2008) Vol. 134, No. 1, pp. 22-31, ISSN 0733-9445/2008/1-22–31. [CrossRef]
- Lu Yun-xiang and Cai Yuan-qi and Qu Qing-fei and Zhan Qian-hua, “Study on the Effect of Supporting Stiffness on Energy Dissipation Efficiency of Viscous Dampers,”Applied Mechanics and Materials (2012) Vols. 105–107, pp 96–101.
- Akcelyan S., and Lignos D.G. “Adaptive Numerical Method Algorithms for Nonlinear Viscous and Bilinear Oil Damper Models Under Random Vibrations”, ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics (2015)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|