- V.E. Gromov, F. Yu. S.V. Ivanov S.V. Vorobiev Konovalov, Fatigue of steels modified by high intensity electron beams, Cambridge International Science Publishing Ltd, Cambridge, 2015.
- V.A. Grishunin, V.E. Gromov, F. Yu. A.D. Ivanov S.V. Teresov Konovalov, Evolution of the phase composition and defect substructure of rail steel subjected to high-intensity electron-beam treatment, J. of Surf. Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques. 7 (2013) 990–995. [CrossRef]
- Y.F. Ivanov, K.V. Alsaraeva, E.A. Petrikova, A.D. Teresov, V.E. Gromov, S.V. Konovalov, Fractography of the fatigue fracture surface of silumin irradiated by high-intensity pulsed electron beam, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 81 (2015) 12011. [CrossRef]
- V.E. Gromov, S.V. Gorbunov, Y.F. Ivanov, S.V. Vorobiev, S.V. Konovalov, Formation of surface gradient structural-phase states under electron-beam treatment of stainless steel, J. of Surf. Investigation 5 (2011) 974–978. [CrossRef]
- N. Moës, J. Dolbow, T. Belytschko, A finite element method for crack growth without remeshing, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. 46 (1999) 131–150. [CrossRef]
- C. Farhat, F.X. Roux, Method of finite element tearing and interconnecting and its parallel solution algorithm, International J. for Numerical Methods in Eng. 32 (1991) 1205–1227. [CrossRef]
- W. Li, Z. Wen, L. Wu, X. Jin. Thermo-elasto-plastic finite element analysis of rail during wheel sliding, J. of Mechanical Eng. 46 (2010) 95–101. [CrossRef]
- G.R. Liu, S.S. Quek, Finite Element Method: A Practical Course, Elsevier Ltd, 2003.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|