- R. Bhargavi, K. Kadirvelu, N. S. Kumar. Static and Dynamic Adsorption of Phenol from Aqueous Solution Using Spherical Carbon[J]. AIP Conf. Proc. 2013, 1538(78): 78–88. [CrossRef]
- F. Sh. W. A. Mohamed M. R. Khater Mostafa. Characterization and phenols sorptive properties of carbons activated by sulphuric acid[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2006, 116: 47–52.
- A. Chen, G. Zeng, G. Chen, et al. Novel thiourea-modified magnetic ion-imprinted chitosan/TiO2 composite for simultaneous removal of cadmium and 2,4-dichlorophenol, Chem. Eng. J. 2012, 191: 85–94. [CrossRef]
- K. J. Choi, S. G. Kim, C. W. Kim, et al. Effects of activated carbon types and service life on removal of endocrine disrupting chemicals: amitrol, nonylphenol, and bisphenol-A[J]. Chemosphere, 2005, 58: 1535–1545. [CrossRef]
- C. T. Hsieh, H. S. Teng. Liquid-Phase Adsorption of Phenol onto Activated Carbons Prepared with Different Activated Levels[J]. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2000, 230: 171–175. [CrossRef]
- I. I. Salame, T. J. Bandosz. Role of surface chemistry in adsorption of phenol on activated carbons[J]. Journal of Colloid and interface Science, 2003, 264: 307–312. [CrossRef]
- M. Franz, H.A. Arafat, N.G. Pinto, Effect of chemical surface heterogeneity on the adsorption mechanism of dissolved aromatics on activated carbon, Carbon, 2000, 38: 1807–1819. [CrossRef]
- C. C. Leng, N. G. Pinto. Effects of surface properties of activated carbons on adsorption behavior of selected aromatics, Carbon, 1997, 35 (9): 1375–1385. [CrossRef]
- J. Przepiórski. Enhanced adsorption of phenol from water by ammonia-treated activated carbon[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials B, 2006, 135: 453–456. [CrossRef]
- M. F. R. Pereira, S. F. Soares, et al. Adsorption of dyes on activated carbons: influence of surface chemical groups [J]. Carbon, 2003, 41: 811–821. [CrossRef]
- C. S. Ding, F. M. Ni, J. Miao, et al. Study on preparation of ammonia-modified activated carbon and its adsorption characteristic for phenol [J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Transportation Science & Engineering), 2011, 35(6): 1237-1241. (In Chinese)
- G. G. Stavropoulos, P. Samaras, G. P. Sakellaropoulos. Effect of activated carbons modification on porosity, surface structure and phenol adsorption[J], Journal of Hazardous Materials 151, 2008, 414–421. [CrossRef]
- A. M. Oickle, S. L. Goertzen, K. R. Hopper, et al. Standardization of the Boehm titration: Part II. Method of agitation, effect of filtering and dilute titrant[J].Carbon, 2010,48 : 3313–3322.
- S. L. Goertzen, K. D. Theriault, A. M Oickle, et al. Standardization of the Boehm titration. Part I. CO2 expulsion and endpoint determination [J]. Carbon, 2010, 48:1252–1261. [CrossRef]
- G. F. Liu. Study on adsorption efficiency and mechanism of phenolic endocrine disrupting chemicals on activated carbons with various surface modification [D]. Harbin, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2008. (In Chinese)
- O. B. Yang, J. C. Kim, J. S. Lee, et.al. Use of activated carbon fiber for direct removal of iodine from acetic acid solution[J]. Industrial Engineering Chemistry Research, 1993, 32 (8): 1692–1697. [CrossRef]
- Y. S. Ho, J.C.Y. Ng, G. McKay. Kinetics of Pollutant Sorption by Biosorbents: Review [J]. Separation and Purification Methods. 2000, 29(2): 189–232. [CrossRef]
- S. K. Bhatia, F. Liu, G. Arvind. Effect of Pore Blockage on Adsorption Isotherms and Dynamics: Anomalous Adsorption of Iodine on Activated Carbon[J]. Langmuir, 2000, 16(8): 4001–4008. [CrossRef]
- W. J. Jr.Weber, J. C. Morris. Equilibria and capacities for adsorption on carbon[J]. Journal of Sanitary Engineering Division. Proceedings of the American Society of Civil Engineers, 1963, 89: 31–59.
- Ö. Gerçel, A. Özcan, A. S. Özcan. Preparation of activated carbon from a renewable bio-plant of Euphorbia rigida by H2SO4 activation and its adsorption behavior in aqueous solutions[J].Applied Surface Science, 2007, 253: 4843–4852. [CrossRef]
- B. Agarwal, C. Balomajumder, P. K. Thakur. Simultaneous co-adsorptive removal of phenol and cyanide from binary solution using granular activated carbon[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2013, 228: 655–664. [CrossRef]
- J. M. Duan, J. M. Lin, H. D. Fang, et al. Adsorption characteristic of modified steel-making slag for simultaneous removal of phosphorus and ammonium nitrogen from aqueous solution [J]. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2012, 6(1): 201-205. (In Chinese)
- M. Alkan, Ö. Demirbaş, S. Çelikçapa, et al. Sorption of acid red 57 from aqueous solution onto sepiolite[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2004, 116(1-2): 135–145. [CrossRef]
- R. W. Coughlin, F. S. Ezra. Role of Surface Acidity in the Adsorption of Organic Pollutants on the Surface of Carbon [J]. Environment Science technology, 1968, 2(4): 291–297. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|