- O. Yutaka and H. Masao, Some recent topics in gold plating for electronics applications, Gold Bulletin, 31 (1998) 3–13. [CrossRef]
- M. Bayramoglua, B. Onatb and N. Gerena, Statistical optimization of process parameters to obtain maximum thickness and brightness in chromium plating, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 203 (2008) 277–286. [CrossRef]
- A.R. Chowdhury and G.K. Prasad, Reduction of gold-plating thickness variation, Quality Engineering, 11 (1999) 61–67. [CrossRef]
- B. Zhang, W. Wu, S. Yin, S. Li, Y. Luo and X. Bian, Process optimization of electroless copper plating and its influence on electrochemical properties of AB5-type hydrogen storage alloy, Journal of Rare Earth, 28 (2010) 922–926. [CrossRef]
- I.K. Hong, H. Kim and S.B. Lee, Optimization of barrel plating process for electroless Ni-P plating, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 20 (2014) 3767–3774. [CrossRef]
- C.J. Raub, H.R. Ihan and J. Lendvay, Temperature-sensitive properties of gold and gold alloy electrodeposits, Gold Bulletin, 9 (1976) 1213–1228.
- C. Chandrasekar and S. Pushpavanam, Pulse and pulse reverse plating: conceptual, advantages and applications, Electrochimica Acta, 53 (2008) 3313–3322. [CrossRef]
- V. Marc De and V. Sommer, High-speed plating for electronic applications, Electrochimica Acta, 47 (2002) 106–116.
- F. Sánchez and J. Vilán, The use of design of experiments to improve a neural network model in order to predict the thickness of the chromium layer in a hard chromium plating process, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 52 (2010) 1169–1176. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|