- B. O’regan, M. Grätzel, A low-cost, high-efficiency solar cell based on dye-sensitized colloidal TiO2 films, Nature 353 (1991) 737–740. [CrossRef]
- A. Yella, H.W. Lee, H.N. Tsao, C. Yi, A.K. Chandiran, M.K. Nazeeruddin, E.W. G. Diau, C. Y. Yeh, S.M. Zakeeruddin, M. Grätzel, Porphyrin-sensitized solar cells with cobalt (II/III)-based redox electrolyte exceed 12 percent efficiency, Science 334 (2011) 629–634. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Law, L. Greene, J. Johnson, R. Saykally, P. Yang, Nanowire dye-sensitized solar cells, Nat. Mater. 4 (2005) 455–459. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. B. Zhu, W. Wei, X. N. Chen, M. Jiang, Z. W. Zhou, Hybrid structure of polyaniline/ZnO nanograss and its application in dye-sensitized solar cell with performance improvement, J. Solid State Chem. 190 (2012) 174–179. [CrossRef]
- A. Martinson, J. Elam, J. Hupp, M. Pellin, ZnO nanotube based dye-sensitized solar cells, Nano Lett. 7 (2007) 2183–2187. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- L. Y. Lin, M. H. Yeh, C. P. Lee, C. Y. Chou, R. Vittal, K. C. Ho, Enhanced performance of a flexible dye-sensitized solar cell with a composite semiconductor film of ZnO nanorods and ZnO nanoparticles, Electrochim. Acta 62 (2012) 341–347. [CrossRef]
- H. W. Chen, C. Y. Lin, Y. H. Lai, J. G. Chen, C. C. Wang, C. W. Hu, C. Y. Hsu, R. Vittal, K. C. Ho, Electrophoretic deposition of ZnO film and its compression for a plastic based flexible dye-sensitized solar cell, J. Power Sources 196 (2011) 4859–4864. [CrossRef]
- H. Dai, Y. Zhou, Q. Liu, Z. D. Li, C. X. Bao, T. Yu, Z. G. Zhou, Controllable growth of dendritic ZnO nanowire arrays on a stainless steel mesh towards the fabrication of large area, flexible dye-sensitized solar cells. Nanoscale 4 (2012) 5454–5460. [CrossRef]
- H. Tada, M. Kubo, Y. Inubushic, S. Itob, N=N bond cleavage of azobenzene through Pt/TiO2 photocatalytic reduction Chem. Commun. (2000) 977–978.
- Z. Liu, X. Zhang, S. Nishimoto, M. Jin, D. A. Tryk, T. Murakami, A. Fujishima, Highly ordered TiO2 nanotube arrays with controllable length for photoelectrocatalytic degradation of phenol. J. Phys. Chem. C 112(2008) 253–259. [CrossRef]
- X. L. Xu, X. Duan, Z.G. Yi, Z.W. Zhou, X.M. Fan, Y. Wang, Photocatalytic production of superoxide ion in the aqueous suspensions of two kinds of ZnO under simulated solar light. Catal. Comm. 12 (2010) 169–172. [CrossRef]
- S. B. Zhu, X. N. Chen, F. B. Zuo, M. Jiang, Z. W. Zhou, D. Hui, Controllable synthesis of ZnO nanograss with different morphologies and enhanced performance in dye-sensitized solar cells, J. Solid State Chem. 197 (2013) 69–74. [CrossRef]
- S. B. Zhu, L. M. Shan, X. N. Chen, L. He, J. J. Chen, M. Jiang, X. L. Xie, Z. W. Zhou, Hierarchical ZnO architectures consisting of nanorod and nanosheet via a solution route for photovoltaic enhancement in dye-sensitized solar cells, RSC Adv. 3 (2013) 2910–2916. [CrossRef]
- S. B. Zhu, L. M. Shan, X. Tian, X. Y. Zheng, D. Sun, X. B. Liu, L. Wang, Z. W. Zhou, Hydrothermal synthesis of oriented ZnO nanorod-nanosheets hierarchical architecture on zinc foil as flexible photoanodes for dye-sensitized solar cells, Ceram. Int. 40 (2014) 11663–11670.
- B. Weintraub, Z. Zhou, Y. Li, Y. Deng, Solution synthesis of one-dimensional ZnO nanomaterials and their applications. Nanoscale 2 (2010) 1573–1587. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. A. Parkinson, H. Sun, New approach to the solution chemistry of bismuth citrate antiulcer complexes. Chem. Commun. (1998) 881–882. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|