- Vasile C. Synthetic crudes from polymer wastes.Ⅲ.Pyrolysis of used tires, Fuel and Energy Abstracts, 1998, 39(1): 20–20.
- Li L, Liu S, Zhu T. Application of activated carbon derived from scrap tires for adsorption of Rhodamine B, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2010, 22(8): 1273–1280. [CrossRef]
- Li L, Zhang C, Liu S. Adsorption of methyl orange onto activated pyrolytic tire char, Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Nankaiensis (Natural Science Edition), 2010, 43(3): 1–12.
- Chen X, Cai Q, Sun L-H, et al. Synthesis of novel thiol-functionalized mesoporous silica nanorods and their sorbent properties on heavy metals, Frontiers of Materials Science, 2012, 6(3): 278–282. [CrossRef]
- Lo S-F, Wang S-Y, Tsai M-J, et al. Adsorption capacity and removal efficiency of heavy metal ions by Moso and Ma bamboo activated carbons, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 2012, 90(9): 1397–1406. [CrossRef]
- Moreno-Castilla C, Álvarez-Merino M A, Pastrana-Martínez L M, et al. Adsorption mechanisms of metal cations from water on an oxidized carbon surface, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2012, 345(2): 461–466. [CrossRef]
- Tofighy M A, Mohammadi T. Adsorption of divalent heavy metal ions from water using carbon nanotube sheets, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 185(1): 140–147. [CrossRef]
- Zaini M A, Amano Y, Machida A. Adsorption of heavy metals onto activated carbons derived from polyacrylonitrile fiber, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2010, 180(1-3): 552–560. [CrossRef]
- Treviño-Cordero H, Juárez-Aguilar L G, Mendoza-Castillo D I, Hernández-Montoya V, Bonilla-Petriciolet A, Montes-Morán M A. Synthesis and adsorption properties of activated carbons from biomass of Prunus domestica and Jacaranda mimosifolia for the removal of heavy metals and dyes from water, Industrial Crops and Products, 2013, 42: 315–323. [CrossRef]
- Anirudhan T S, Sreekumari S S. Adsorptive removal of heavy metal ions from industrial effluents using activated carbon derived from waste coconut buttons, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2011, 23(12): 1989–1998. [CrossRef]
- Xu Y-J, Arrigo Rosa, Liu X, et al. Characterization and use of functionalized carbon nanotubes for the adsorption of heavy metal anions, New Carbon Materials, 2011, 26(1): 57–62. [CrossRef]
- Shin K-Y, Hong J-Y, Jang J. Heavy metal ion adsorption behavior in nitrogen-doped magnetic carbon nanoparticles: Isotherms and kinetic study, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 190(1-3): 36–44. [CrossRef]
- Ren B. Kinetics and thermodynamics of the phosphine adsorption on the modified activated carbon, Frontiers of Chemical Science and Engineering, 2011, 5(2): 203–208. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Y, Liu Y, Wang X, et al. Porous graphene oxide/carboxymethyl cellulose monoliths, with high metal ion adsorption, Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014, 101: 392–400. [CrossRef]
- Kilic M, Kirbiyik C, Cepeliogullar O, et al. Adsorption of heavy metal ions from aqueous solutions by bio-char, a by-product of pyrolysis, Applied Surface Science, 2013, 283: 856–862. [CrossRef]
- Zhu K, Shang Y-Y, Sun P-Z, et al. Oil spill cleanup from sea water by carbon nanotube sponges, Frontiers of Materials Science, 2013, 7(2): 170–176. [CrossRef]
- Wang Y, Liu C, Zhou Y. Preparation and adsorption performances of mesoporeenriched bamboo activated carbon, Frontiers of Chemical Engineering in China, 2008, 2(4): 473–477. [CrossRef]
- Maramis SV, Kurniawan A, Ayucitra A, et al. Removal of copper ions from aqueous solution by adsorption using LABORATORIES-modified bentonite (organo-bentonite), Frontiers of Chemical Science and Engineering, 2012, 6(1): 58–66. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1 Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|