- Leaman, A., Dissatisfactice productivity. Facilities, 1995. 13(2): p. 13–19. [CrossRef]
- Dwyer, T., Comfort for Productivity in Offices. Building Services Journal, 2006. 6: p. 89–91.
- Wyon, D.P., Indoor Environmental Effects on Productivity. Proceedings of ASHRAE Conference on Paths to Better Building Environments - IAQ 1996, 1996: p. 5–15.
- DOSH, Industry Code of Practice on Indoor Air Quality 2010, M. Department of Occupational Safety and Health Ministry of Human Resources, Editor. 2010.
- Sehgal, S., Relationship between Work Environment and Productivity. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), 2012. 2(4): p. 1992–1995.
- Veitch, J.A., Creating High-Quality Workplaces Using Lighting. Creating the Productive Workplace, 2005: p. 206–222.
- Motowildo, S.J., Borman, W.C., and Schmit, M.J., A Theory of Individual Differences in Task and Contextual Performance. Human Performance, 1997. 10(2): p. 71–83. [CrossRef]
- Raw, G., Garston, W., and Leaman., A. Further Findings from the Office Environment Survey : Productivity. in 5th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate. 1990.
- Ronald, C.K., et al., The World Health Organization Health and Work Performance Questionnaire (HPQ). American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2003. 45: p. 156–174. [CrossRef]
- Srivastava, A.K., Effect of Perceived Work Environment on Employees’ Job Behaviour and Organizational Effectiveness. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, 2008. 34(1): p. 47–55.
- Tanabe, S., Haned, M., and Nishipana, N., Indoor Environment Quality and Productivity. Rehva Journal, 2007: p. 26–31.
- Shaharon, M.N. and Jalaludin, J., Thermal Comfort Assessment : A Study Towards Worker’s Satisfaction in a Low Energy Office Building. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 2012. 9(7): p. 1037–1045. [CrossRef]
- MS1525:2007, Code of Practice on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy for Non-Residential Buildings (First Revision), Malaysia, S., Editor. 2007: Selangor, Malaysia.
- Department of Standard Malaysia, Code of Practice on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy for Non-Residential Buildings (First Revision). 2007, Department of Standard Malaysia: Selangor, Malaysia.
- Department of Occupational Safety And Health (DOSH), D., Industry Code of Practice on Indoor Air Quality 2010. 2010, DEPARTMENT OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCES, MALAYSIA: Malaysia.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 July 2016|