- A. Gillen, A. Wright, and L. Spink, “Student perceptions of a positive climate for learning: a case study,” Educ. Psychol. Pract., vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 65–82, Mar. 2011. [CrossRef]
- H. Altan, “Energy efficiency interventions in UK higher education institutions,” Energy Policy, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 7722–7731, Dec. 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Sapri and S. Muhammad, “Monitoring energy performance in higher education buildings for sustainable caumpus,” Malaysian J. Real Estate, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–25, 2010.
- M. A. Hassanain, “Post-Occupancy Indoor Environmental Quality Evaluation of Student Housing Facilities,” Archit. Eng. Des. Manag., vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 249–256, 2007.
- A. L. Olanrewaju, M. F. Khamidi, and A. Idrus, “Quantitative analysis of defects in Malaysian university buildings : Providers ‘,” J. Retail Leis. Prop., vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 137–149, 2010. [CrossRef]
- D. Amaratunga and D. Baldry, “Building Performance Evaluation In Higher Education Properties: Towards A Process Model,” in Construction and Building Research Conference (COBRA) 1999, 1999, pp. 45–56.
- N. Almeida, V. Sousa, L. Alves Dias, and F. Branco, “A framework for combining risk-management and performance-based building approaches,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 157–174, Apr. 2010. [CrossRef]
- R. J. Cole, “Building environmental assessment methods : assessing construction practices,” Constr. Manag. Econ., vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 949–957, 2000. [CrossRef]
- T. Lützkendorf and D. Lorenz, “Integrating sustainability into property risk assessments for market transformation,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 644–661, Nov. 2007. [CrossRef]
- T. Lützkendorf and D. P. Lorenz, “Using an integrated performance approach in building assessment tools,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 334–356, Jul. 2006. [CrossRef]
- B. J. Meacham, “Risk-informed performance-based approach to building regulation,” J. Risk Res., vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 877–893, Oct. 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Wolski, N. A. Dembsey, and B. J. Meacham, “Accommodating perceptions of risk in performance-based building ‘re-safety’ code development,” Fire Saf. J., vol. 34, pp. 297–309, 2000. [CrossRef]
- A. Zalejska-Jonsson, “Evaluation of low-energy and conventional residential buildings from occupants’ perspective,” Build. Environ., vol. 58, pp. 135–144, Dec. 2012. [CrossRef]
- Public Works Department, Garis Panduan Pemeriksaan Dan Penilaian Keadaan Bangunan Sedia Ada (JKR 21602 - 0004 - 13), JKR 21602-. Bahagian Senggara Fasiliti Bangunan, Cawangan Kejuruteraan Senggara Ibu Pejabat JKR Malaysia, 2013.
- A. I. Che-Ani, A. S. Ali, M. M. Tahir, N. A. G. Abdullah, and N. M. Tawil, “The Development of a Condition Survey Protocol (CSP) 1 Matrix for Visual Building Inspection,”in The Construction, Building and Real Estate Research Conference of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (COBRA2010), 2-3 September 2010, 2010, pp. 8–22.
- A. S. Ali, S. N. Kamaruzzaman, R. Sulaiman, and Y. C. Peng, “Factors affecting housing maintenance cost in Malaysia,” J. Facil. Manag., vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 285–298, 2010. [CrossRef]
- B. P. Thompson and L. C. Bank, “Risk Perception in Performance-Based Building Design and Applications to Terrorism-Resistant Design,” no. February, pp. 61–69, 2007.
- D. Amaratunga and D. Baldry, “Appraising the total performance of higher education buildings: A participator y approach towards a knowledge-base system,” in Construction and Building Research Conference 1998 : Proceedings (COBRA) 2nd-3rd September 1998, Oxford Brookes University, 1998, pp. 1–17.
- J. Douglas, “Building performance and its relevance to facilities management,” Facilities, vol. 14, no. April, pp. 23–32, 1996. [CrossRef]
- D. Amaratunga and D. Baldry, “A conceptual framework to measure facilities management performance,” Prop. Manag., vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 171–189, 2003.
- G. McDougall, J. R. Kelly, J. Hinks, and U. S. Bititci, “A review of the leading performance measurement tools for assessing buildings,” J. Facil. Manag., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 142–153, 2002. [CrossRef]
- J. E. Woods, “Expanding the Principles of Performance to Sustainable Buildings,” Real Estate Issues, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 37–46, 2008.
- B. Meacham, R. Bowen, J. Traw, and A. Moore, “Performance-based building regulation: current situation and future needs,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 91–106, Mar. 2005. [CrossRef]
- T. Malmqvist and M. Glaumann, “Environmental efficiency in residential buildings – A simplified communication approach,” Build. Environ., vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 937–947, May 2009. [CrossRef]
- H. H. Ali and S. F. Al, “Developing a green building assessment tool for developing countries – Case of Jordan,” Build. Environ., vol. xxx, no. 2008, pp. 1–12, 2008.
- M. Camilleri, R. Jaques, and N. Isaacs, “Impacts of climate change on building performance in New Zealand,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 440–450, Nov. 2001. [CrossRef]
- E. Meins, H. Wallbaum, R. Hardziewski, and A. Feige, “Sustainability and property valuation: a risk-based approach,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 280–300, Jun. 2010. [CrossRef]
- R. Spence, “Risk and regulation: can improved government action reduce the impacts of natural disasters?,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 391–402, Sep. 2004. [CrossRef]
- R. N. Whitfield, “Managing Institutional Risks – A Framework”, University of Pennsylvania, 2003.
- T. L. Saaty, “Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process,” Int. J. Serv. Sci., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 83–98, 2008.
- T. L. Saaty, “How to make a decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process,” Eur. J. Oper. Res., vol. 48, pp. 9–26, 1990. [CrossRef]
- M. Alexander, “Decision-Making using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and SAS / IML ®,” in SESUG 2012, 2012, pp. 1–12.
- K. Bunruamkaew, “How to do AHP analysis in Excel The Analytical Hierarchy Process - AHP,” 2012.
- Z. Chen, D. Clements-croome, J. Hong, H. Li, and Q. Xu, “A multicriteria lifespan energy efficiency approach to intelligent building assessment,” Energy Build., vol. 38, pp. 393–409, 2006. [CrossRef]
- C. A. Poveda and M. Lipsett, “A Review of Sustainability Assessment and Sustainability/Environmental Rating Systems and Credit Weighting Tools,” J. Sustain. Dev., vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 36–55, Nov. 2011.
- HsiehT., S. Lu, and G.-H. Tzeng, “Project Fuzzy MCDM approach for planning and design tenders selection in public office buildings,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 22, pp. 573–584, 2004. [CrossRef]
- D. C.-W. Ho, K.-W. Chau, A. King-Chung Cheung, Y. Yau, S.-K. Wong, H.-F. Leung, S. Siu-Yu Lau, and W.-S. Wong, “A survey of the health and safety conditions of apartment buildings in Hong Kong,” Build. Environ., vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 764–775, May 2008. [CrossRef]
- I. N. Pujawan and L. H. Geraldin, “House of risk: a model for proactive supply chain risk management,” Bus. Process Manag. J., vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 953–967, 2009. [CrossRef]
- M. Clift, “Building quality assessment (BQA) for offices,” Struct. Surv., vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 22–25, 1996. [CrossRef]
- G. Baird, J. Gray, N. Isaacs, D. Kernohan, and G. McIndoe, Building Evaluation Technique. McGraw–Hill: New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- H. Abdul-Rahman, C. L. Kwan, and P. C. Woods, “Quality function deployment in construction design : application in low-cost housing design,” Int. J. Qual. Reliab. Manag., vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 591–605, 1999. [CrossRef]
- A. M. M. Liu, “The quest for quality in public housing projects : a behaviour-to-outcome paradigm,” Constr. Manag. Econ., vol. 21, pp. 147–158, 2003. [CrossRef]
- A. T. Goh and Y. Ahmad, “Public Low-Cost Housing In Malaysia : Case Studies On Ppr Low-Cost Flats In Kuala Lumpur,” Kuala Lumpur, 2012.
- H. N. Husin, A. H. Nawawi, F. Ismail, and N. Khalil, “Preliminary Survey of Integrated Safety Elements into Post Occupancy Evaluation for Malaysia ‘ s Low Cost Housing,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 36, no. June 2011, pp. 583–590, 2012. [CrossRef]
- G. Augenbroe and C.-S. Park, “Quantification methods of technical building performance,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 159–172, Mar. 2005. [CrossRef]
- W. Trinius and C. Sjöström, “Service life planning and performance requirements,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 173–181, Mar. 2005. [CrossRef]
- A. L. Olanrewaju, “Quantitative Analysis of Criteria in University Building Maintenance in Malaysia,” Australas. J. Constr. Econ. Build., vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 51–61, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. L. Olanrewaju, M. F. Khamidi, and A. Idrus, “Building Maintenance Management in a Malaysian University Campuses : A Case Study,” Australas. J. Constr. Econ. Build., vol. 10, no. 1/2, pp. 76–89, 2010.
- A. L. Olanrewaju, “Case for alternative approach to building maintenance management of public universities,” J. Build. Apprais., vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 201–212, 2010. [CrossRef]
- Integrated Asset Planning Branch (CPAB), “Sesi 1: Pengenalan dan Keperluan Building Condition Assessment (BCA),” 2015.
- P. Massingham, “Knowledge risk management: a framework,” J. Knowl. Manag., vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 464–485, 2010. [CrossRef]
- P. X. W. Zou, S. Redman, and S. Windon, “Case Studies on Risk and Opportunity at Design Stage of Building Projects in Australia: Focus on Safety,” Archit. Eng. Des. Manag., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 221–238, 2008.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|