- Educational Planning and Research Division (2014). Malaysian Educational Statistics. Ministry of Education
- [MOE] Ministry of Education. (2012). Preliminary report: Malaysia education blueprint 2013-2025. Retrieved on 11 September 2014, at http://www.moe.gov.my/userfiles/file/PPP/Preliminary-Blueprint-Eng.pdf.
- J. R. Cryan, R Sheehan, J. Wiechel, I. G. Bandy-Hedden, I. G. Success outcomes of full-day kindergarten: more positive behavior and increased achievement in the years after. Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 7 (2), 187–203(1992) [CrossRef]
- N.L. Karweit, R.E. Alavin, N.A. Madden, Effective kindergarten programs and practices for students at risk of academic failure. Needham Heights, MA: Allyn and Bacon (1992)
- [MOE] Ministry of Education, (2001), Education development Plan for Malaysia 2001-2010, retrieved on 11 April 2011, at: planipolis.iiep.unesco.org/upload/Malaysia/Malaysia%20development%plan%202001-2010summary.pdf.
- [MOE] Ministry of Education. (2013). Preliminary report: Malaysia education blueprint 2013-2025. Retrieved on 11 September 2014, at http://www.moe.gov.my/userfiles/file/PPP/Preliminary-Blueprint-Eng.pdf.
- Kuala Lumpur City Hall. Senarai tadika swasta sediaada di WPKL. Jabatan Perancang Bandar. Unpublished (2010)
- Uniform Building by Law Act 1333. Laws of Malaysia, sixteenth ed., MDC Publisher, Kuala Lumpur (2009)
- D. Shendell, A. Winer, R. Weker, S. Colombe. Evidence of inadequate ventilation in portable classrooms: results of pilot study in Los Angeles. Indoor Air, 14, 154–158 (2004) [CrossRef]
- J.M. Daisey, W. J. Angell. A survey and critical review of the literature on indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Report No. LBNL–41517 (1998) [CrossRef]
- D. Stankovic, J. Stojic, Psycho-developing needs of children and spatial features for children’s stay. Architecture and Civil Engineering, 5(1), 71–75 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M.C. Lee, K.W. Mui, L.T. Wong, W.Y. Chan, E.W,M Lee, C.T. Cheung. Student learning performance and indoor environmental quality (IEQ) in air-conditioned university teaching rooms. Build Enviro, 49, 238–44 (2002) [CrossRef]
- C. Uline, M. Tschannen-Moran, The walls speak: The interplay of quality facilities, school climate, and student achievement. Journal of Educational Administration, 46(1), 55-73 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhang, P. Barret, Findings from a Post-occupancy Evaluation in the UK Primary Schools Sector” in Facilities: Special Issue on Environment Behaviour. Facilities Journal, 28(14), 641-666 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M.Y. Abbas, M. Othman, Social behavior of pre-school children in relation to physical spatial definition. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 5(0), 935–941 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Schneider, Do school facilities Affect Academic Outcomes?, National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities, Washington, DC. (2002). Retrieved 11 September 2012, from http://www.edfacilities.org/pubs/outcomes.pdf
- I. Rahmat, V. B. Torrence, A.H. Ezanee, Refurbishment cycles and the management of refurbishment projects, UiTM Research Center, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia (2003)
- D.K.H. Chua, A. Tyagi, S. Ling, S.H. Bok Process Parameter-Interface Model for Design Management. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 129(6), 653-663 (2003) [CrossRef]
- G.W. Snedecor, W.G. Cochran, Statistical Methods, (8th Edition), Iowa State University Press (1989)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|