- PLUS (2014) North– South Expressway (NSE). Accessed from http://www.plus.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&view
- GanapthyV. R., SubramaniamS. K., Mohaamad DiahA. B., SuaidiM. K., HamidonA. H. (2010). Flagman and Risk Involved in Road Construction Site. International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering & Technology.
- HornerR.M.W, El-HaramM.A and MunnsA.K., (1997), “Building Maintenance strategy: a new management approach.” Journal Of Quality In Maintenance Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp 273–280. [CrossRef]
- MohamedN. W. (2010). Road Maintenance Management System: A Case Study At Public Work Department. Unpublished Master Thesis. Faculty of Civil Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
- British Standard (2010) Maintenance Terminology EN 13306:2010. BSI Publication. UK
- European Standard EN 13306, Maintenance terminology (2001), CEN, European Committee for Standardization, Belgium
- Worldbank (2001). Road and Highways: Construction and Maintenance. Accessed from http://www.worldbank.org/transport/roads/con&main.htm
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) (2015) Highway Maintenance Workers. Accessed from www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes474051.htm
- UK Roads Liaison Group (UKRLG) (2013) The Highway Infrastructure Asset Management Guidance. Accessed from http://www.highwaysefficiency.org.uk/efficiency-resources/asset-management/highway-infrastructure-asset-management-guidance.html
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) (2009). Health & Safety Program: Risk Assessment. Accessed from http://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/hsprograms/risk_assessment.html
- Marhavilas, P. K., Koulouriotis, D. and Gemeni, V. (2010). Risk Analysis and Assessment Methodologist in the Work Sites: On a review, classification and comparative study of the scientific literature of the period 2000-2009. Journal of Loss Prevention in The Process Industries, Vol. 24, pp 477–523. [CrossRef]
- Pratt, S.G., Fosbroke, D. E., & Marsh, S. M. (2001). Building Safer Highway Work Zones: Measures to Prevent worker Injuries From Vehicles and Equipment (DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2001-128).
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration, United States Department of Labor (OSHA) (2010) Hazards – Young Workers. Accessed from https://www.osha.gov/youngworkers/hazards.html
- Baradan, S., Mumtaz, A. Usmen. (2006) Comparative Injury and Fatality Risk Analysis of Building Trades. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 132:533–539 [CrossRef]
- Department of Occupational Safety and Health Malaysia (DOSH) (2008) Guidelines For Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment And Risk Control (HIRARC)
- Jeong, K.-S., Lee, K.-W., Lim, H.-K. (2010) Risk assessment on hazards for decommissioning safety of a nuclear facility. Annals of Nuclear Energy 37:1751–1762 [CrossRef]
- Israel, G. D. (1992). Sampling the Evidence of Extension Program Impact Program Evaluation and Organizational Development, IFAS, University of Florida. PEOD-5. October.
- Hermans, E., Ruan, D., Brijs, T., Wets, G. and Vanhoof, K. (2010) Road Safety Risk Evaluation by means of Ordered Weighted Averaging Operators and Expert Knowledge. Accessed from https://uhdspace.uhasselt.be/dspace/.../1/A1Q2-nummer2%5B1%5D.pdf
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) (2015) Occupational Injuries From Electrical Shock and Arc Flash Events. Fire Protection Research Foundation
- International Social Security Association (ISSA) (2010), Guide for Risk Assessment in Small and Medium Enterprises - Hazards arising from Electricity.
- Shafii, H., Rahman, Z. A. and Othman, A. R., (2005). Kajian Pengurusan Keselamatan Pekerja Di Tapak Bina. Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia. Accessed from http://www.searchinpdf.com/
- Worksafe (2014) Safety in scaffolding. Newzealand.govt.nz. Accessed from http://www.business.govt.nz/worksafe/information-guidance/all-guidance-items/scaffolding-best-practice-guideline-for-scaffolding-in-new-zealand/section-2-safety-in-scaffolding/2.8-hazard-identification-and-management#2.8.4
- Harman, K (2014) Overhead Crane Safety – Three Major hazard and preventive measures. Spanco Inc. Accessed from http://www.spanco.com/blog/entry/overhead-crane-safetythree-major-hazards-and-preventative-measures
- HSE (2014) Apprenticeship Standard - Highways Maintenance Skilled Operative Level 2. Crown copyright. Accessed from https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/384288/CONSTRUCTIONBB_-_Highways_MaintenanceSkilledOperative_L2_-_Final.pdf
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|