- A. S. Ali and C. J. Woon, “Training and Development of Building Surveyors in Malaysia,” in RICS COBRA 2012, 2012, pp. 777–785.
- A. S. Ali and C. J. Woon, “Issues and Challenges of Building Surveyors in Malaysia,” Struct. Surv., vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 35–42, 2013. [CrossRef]
- A. S. Ali, “Design information in managing refurbishment projects in Malaysia,” Int. J. Phys. Sci., vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 768–773, 2010.
- R. A. Rashid and N. H. Ishak, “Challenges of Building Surveying Profession Establishment In Malaysia,” in The Australia Institute of Building Surveyors (AIBS) 2007 International Transitions Conference, 2007, pp. 243–256.
- S. H. Banyard, S. J. Wilkinson, and P. Turrell, “The Impact of Globalisation on Building Surveying in Europe,” Paris, France, 2003.
- T. Kibblewhite and S. Wilkinson, “Building Surveying: A UK Phenomenon or a Profession with Genuine Global Appeal?,” Athens, Greece, 2004.
- Building Surveying Professional Group: Business Plan 2011 – 2014. (n.d.). Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland. Retrieved from https://www.scsi.ie/professional_groups/building_surveying/building_surveying_committee_business_plan.final
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|