- UN-Habitat, United Nations Human Settlements Programme. “Sustainable Housing for Sustainable Cities.” a policy framework for developing countries. (2012)
- A.T David and Ken, G. “A Framework to guide sustainable housing development.” J. o. t. Hus. Edu. and Rch.As. (2010)
- B Noreen “Green Housing = Improved Health:A Winning Combination.” National Center for Healthy Housing (2011).
- Department of the Environment. “Quality Housing for Sustainable Communities Best Practice Guidelines for Quality Housing for Sustainable Communities,” DELIVERING HOMES SUSTAINING COMMUNITIES Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Governme (2007).
- E Piet, Nils, K and John, M.Q. “Program On Housing And Urban Policy Working Paper Series, working paper no. W08-001 doing well by doing good?.” green office buildings, University Of California, Berkeley. (2008).
- E.H Daly. “ Beyond Growth: The Economics of Sustainable Development.” Boston: Beacon Press. (1996).
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta. The little green book. Atlanta, Georgia: Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta, (2005).
- Global Green USA. “Greening affordable housing: Trends and opportunities.” Presentation at USGBC Greenbuild Conference, November 7(2005).
- H Lovell “Framing sustainable housing as a solution to climate change.” J. Env.Policy & Pln. 6(1), 35–55 (2004). [CrossRef]
- H Okhovat, Amirkhani, A and Pourjafar, M.R. “Investigating the psychological effects of sustainable buildings on human life.” J. Sus. Deve. vol. 2 (2009): pg. 57–63.
- H Paul and Lisa, TH. “SUSTAINABLE HOUSING, the Sustainability Institute Sustainable Neighbourhood Design Manual: A Non-Technical Guide. Final Draft for Comment.”(2009).
- J Swanson. “Sustainability sweeps into Broome: Public housing looks set for a makeover in this WA town.” Habitat Australia 31(3), 23 (2003).
- K Parrott and Emmel, J. M. “Sustainability in housing: A curriculum case study.” J.f F. and Con.Sci. 93(5), 31–34 (2001).
- L. Alex and Joseph, L. “Towards Sustainability: Green Building, Sustainability Objectives, and Building America Whole House Systems Research, – 0801.” Building America Report (2008).
- L Christophe “Green building interventions for social housing,” United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) and United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) (2015).
- M Bhatti “Greening housing: A challenge for public policy?” Hume Paper on Public Policy 8(4), 63–71 (2000).
- M Bhatti, Brooke, J, and Gibson, M “Housing and the environment: New agenda.” The Chartered Institute of Housing (1994).
- M. Sunikka and Boon, C. “Environmental policies and efforts in social housing: The Netherlands.” Building Research and Information 31(1), 1–12 (2003). [CrossRef]
- O Annette. SUSTAI ABLE BUILDI G TECH ICAL MAnUAL Green Building Design, Construction, and Operations. US: Public Technology Inc. n US Green Building Council, (1996).
- P Hugo “How to make housing sustainable? The Dutch experience” Env. Pln. B: Planning & Design 32(1), 5–15 (2005). [CrossRef]
- R. L. H Chiu. “Social sustainability, sustainable development, and housing development: The experience of Hong Kong. In R. Forrest and J. Lee (Eds.).” Hou. and soc.ch. (2003a): (pp. 211–238).
- R.L.H Chiu. “Environmental sustainability of Hong Kong’s housing system and the housing process model.” Int. Pln. Stu. 5(1), 45–64.5(1), 45–64 (2000). [CrossRef]
- RICS. “Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.” Green Value, London and Vancouver (2005).
- UNEP SBCI. Buildings and climate change. Summary for decision-makers. Paris: UNEP DTIE, (2009a).
- UN-Habitat and UNEP The sustainable cities programme in Zambia (1994-2007): Addressing challenges of rapid urbanization. Kenya: UN-Habitat and UNEP, (2009).
- United States Green Building Council. Rating system for pilot demonstration of LEED® for Homes program, version 1.72. Washington, D.C.: United States: Green Building Council, (2005a).
- W. Karlenzig. A blueprint for greening affordable housing: Developer guidelines and resource efficiency and sustainable communities. Santa Monica, California: Global Green USA, (2005).
- Y. Zhu and Lin, B. “Sustainable housing and urban construction in China.” Energy & Buildings 36(12), 1287–1297 (2004). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|