- A. Ghafar, A, The Dilapidation Survey Report., “Majalah Akitek”, V.16, I.1, 19–21 (2004)
- A. Ghaffar, A. British Colonial Architecture in Malaysia 1800-1930. KL: Jab Muzium Malaysia. (1997)
- Abdullah, A.B., Billions wasted in repairing buildings. NAFAM Conf KL, 13-14 August (2007).
- Arazi. I, Faris. K and Mahmoud. S, Maintenance Management Framework for Conservation of Heritage Buildings in Malaysia. JMAS. Vol. 4, No. 11, 66–77 (2010).
- Chew. M.Y.L., Defect analysis in wet areas of buildings. JCBM, 165–173. (2004).
- Haryati, M.I, Learning from Defects in Design and Build Hospital Projects in Malaysia. Int Conf on SocSci &Humanity, Vol 5, 238–242 92 (2011)
- Idid, S.Z.A. Pemeliharaan Warisan Rupa Bandar: Panduan Mengenali Warisan Rupa Bandar Berasaskan Inventori Bangunan Warisan Malaysia. KL: BWM. (1995)
- Kamarul, S.K, Lilawati, A.W and Ghafar, A..Pilot, A. Survey on The Conservation Of Historical Buildings In Malaysia. Proc of 2nd. Int conf on BEDC, 3-4th. USM (2008).
- Kamarul, S.K, Lilawati, A.W, Ghafar, A..A and Saipol Bari K, A.. Understanding the common Building Defect in Malaysia’s Historic Buildings, The Int Conf on BEDC, 3rd-4th, USM (2007)
- Mardziah, K. and Md. Azree, O.M. Building Condition Assessment And Defect Analysis On Heritage Shophouse In Peneng, Malaysia: Case Study. IJE. Vol. 2(3), 77–80, (2012)
- Md Azree O.M, N.A. Agus Salim, S.W. Tan, N.M. Tawil and N. Md Ulang Assessment of Significant Causes to School Building Defects. (2014).
- Nadia, O. and Md Azree, O.M (2013). General Building Defects: Causes, Symptoms and Remedial Work. EJTD, Vol.(3), No 1 (2014)
- Nielsen, J., Hansen, E. J. D. E., and Aagard, N. Buildability as Tool for Optimisation of Building Defects. SS, Vol 8, pp 25–32. (2006).
- Olanrewaju, A. L., Mohd Faris, K., and Arazi, I. Sustainability in the Context of Maintenance: Building Defects in the Malaysian University Campus. (2010).
- Pheng, L.S. and Wee, D Improving maintenance and reducing building defects through ISO 9000. JQME, Vol 7 No 1, 6–24. (2001).
- Po Seng Kian (2001) A Review Of Factors Affecting Building Defects In Singapore. DTl, Vol. 3, No. 2, 64–68 (2001)
- Shittu, A. A., Adamu, A. D., Mohamed, A., Suleiman, B., Isa, R. B., Ibrahim, K., and Shehu, M. A. Appraisal of Building Defects Due To Poor Workmanship in Public Building in Minna, Nigeria. JE, Vol 3, 30–38. 95 (2013).
- Siti Solehah, M.S and Md Azree, O.M Heritage Building Roof Element Conservation: Peneng Old Town Hall Case Study, JER. Vol. 42, No.2, 424. (2013).
- Suhana, J., Adi Irfan, C.A, Norngaini, M.T., Surat, M. and Kamaruzzaman, S.N. Preliminary Survey and Defect Analysis of Traditional Timber Mosques in Malaysia. (2013).
- Zainal, A.A, Sharifah Haminah, S., Ismail, Abdul Rahman and Maizam, A. Sch Bld Maintenance Strategy: A New Management Approach. Reservation; MUCEET, (2009).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|