- V. De Giuli, O. Da Pos, and M. De Carli, Indoor environmental quality and pupil perception in Italian primary schools. Building and Environment, 2012. 56: p. 335–345. [CrossRef]
- B.W. Olesen, Revision of EN 15251: indoor environmental criteria. REHVA European HVAC Journal, 2012. 49(4): p. 6–12.
- G. Clausen and D.P. Wyon, The combined effects of many different indoor environmental factors on acceptability and office work performance. HVAC&R Research, 2008. 14(1): p. 103–113. [CrossRef]
- A. Lai, et al., An evaluation model for indoor environmental quality (IEQ) acceptance in residential buildings. Energy and Buildings, 2009. 41(9): p. 930–936. [CrossRef]
- A. Standard, 55: Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy American Society of Heating. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers, Atlanta, USA, 1992.
- C. Iso, Ergonomics of the thermal environment-Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria. 2005, Brussels. European committee for standardization.
- I. Asadi, I. Hussein, and K. Palanisamy. Analysis on Thermal Comfort of Air-Conditioned Buildings in Malaysia: Case Study of Universiti Tenaga Nasional. in Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2014. Trans Tech Publ.
- G. Havenith, Heat balance when wearing protective clothing. Annals of Occupational Hygiene, 1999. 43(5): p. 289–296. [CrossRef]
- B. Cao, et al., Development of a multivariate regression model for overall satisfaction in public buildings based on field studies in Beijing and Shanghai. Building and Environment, 2012. 47: p. 394–399. [CrossRef]
- L. Wong, K. Mui, and P. Hui, A multivariate-logistic model for acceptance of indoor environmental quality (IEQ) in offices. Building and Environment, 2008. 43(1): p. 1–6. [CrossRef]
- I. Asadi and I. Hussein, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Acceptance in Universiti Tenaga National.
- S. Hygge and I. Knez, Effects of noise, heat and indoor lighting on cognitive performance and self-reported affect. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 2001. 21(3): p. 291–299. [CrossRef]
- R. Visser, Verlichting en interieur. 1992: Dekker/vd Bos & Partners.
- P. Hoes, et al., User behavior in whole building simulation. Energy and buildings, 2009. 41(3): p. 295–302. [CrossRef]
- G.S. Brager and R.J. de Dear, Thermal adaptation in the built environment: a literature review. Energy and buildings, 1998. 27(1): p. 83–96. [CrossRef]
- D. Bourgeois, C. Reinhart, and I. Macdonald, Adding advanced behavioural models in whole building energy simulation: a study on the total energy impact of manual and automated lighting control. Energy and Buildings, 2006. 38(7): p. 814–823. [CrossRef]
- H.B. Rijal, et al., Using results from field surveys to predict the effect of open windows on thermal comfort and energy use in buildings. Energy and Buildings, 2007. 39(7): p. 823–836. [CrossRef]
- Y.S. Lee, Y.K. Yi, and A. Malkawi. Simulating human behaviour and its impact on energy uses. in 12th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association, Sydney Austrialia. 2011.
- A. Leaman and B. Bordass, Are users more tolerant of ‘green’buildings? Building Research & Information, 2007. 35(6): p. 662–673. [CrossRef]
- C. Simonson, M. Salonvaara, and T. Ojanen, The effect of structures on indoor humidity–possibility to improve comfort and perceived air quality. Indoor Air, 2002. 12(4): p. 243–251. [CrossRef]
- J. Hensen and R. Lamberts, Introduction to building performance simulation. Building performance simulation for design and operation, 2011: p. 1–14.
- R. Loonen, M. Loomans, and J.L. Hensen, Towards predicting the satisfaction with indoor environmental quality in building performance simulation. 2015.
- Z. Zhang and Q. Chen, Prediction of particle deposition onto indoor surfaces by CFD with a modified Lagrangian method. Atmospheric Environment, 2009. 43(2): p. 319–328. [CrossRef]
- M. Vorländer, Computer simulations in room acoustics: Concepts and uncertaintiesa. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2013. 133(3): p. 1203–1213. [CrossRef]
- S. Citherlet, J. Clarke, and J. Hand, Integration in building physics simulation. Energy and Buildings, 2001. 33(5): p. 451–461. [CrossRef]
- A. Kashif, et al., Simulating the dynamics of occupant behaviour for power management in residential buildings. Energy and Buildings, 2013. 56: p. 85–93. [CrossRef]
- J. Anderson and C. Lebiere, The atomic components of thought Lawrence Erlbaum. Mathway, NJ, 1998.
- J. Langevin, Human Behavior & Low Energy Architecture: Linking Environmental Adaptation, Personal Comfort, & Energy Use in the Built Environment. 2014.
- M.A. Just, P.A. Carpenter, and S. Varma, Computational modeling of high-level cognition and brain function. Human Brain Mapping, 1999. 8: p. 128–136. [CrossRef]
- W. Zachary, J.M. Ryder, and J.H. Hicinbothom, Cognitive task analysis and modeling of decision making in complex environments. Making decisions under stress: Implications for individual and team training, 1998: p. 315–344. [CrossRef]
- S.K. Card, A. Newell, and T.P. Moran, The psychology of human-computer interaction. 1983.
- R.G. Eggleston, M.J. Young, and K.L. McCreight. Distributed cognition: A new type of human performance model. in Proceedings of the aiaa fall symposium series technical reports. North Falmouth, Massachusetts: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.(Cité page 41.). 2000.
- D.E. Kieras and D.E. Meyer. Predicting human performance in dual-task tracking and decision making with computational models using the EPIC architecture. in Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Command and Control Research and Technology, National Defense University, June. Washington, DC: National Defense University. 1995.
- M.A. Freed, Simulating human performance in complex, dynamic environments. 1998, Northwestern University.
- M. Sierhuis, W.J. Clancey, and R.J. Van Hoof, Brahms: a multi-agent modelling environment for simulating work processes and practices International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling, 2007. 3(3): p. 134–152. [CrossRef]
- R.J.,WherryJr, The human operator simulator—HOS, in Monitoring behavior and supervisory control. 1976, Springer. p. 283–293.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|