- Abdul Rahim, A. (2011). Application of Universal Design Towards World Class Cities.
- Abdul Talib, Y, Rajagopalan, P and Yang, R. J. (2013). “ Evaluation of building performance for strategic facilities management in healthcare.” Facilities. 31(13/14): 681–701. [CrossRef]
- Creswell, J. (2014). Research Design. 4th ed. [S.l.]: Sage Publications.
- Ibrahim, Z. (2011). Most Handicapped People Not Yet Registered With JKM. Inclusive Design for Malaysia. http://inclusivedesign.wordpress.com
- Imrie, R. (2012). Universalism, universal design and equitable access to the built environment. Disabil Rehabil, 34(10), pp.873–882. [CrossRef]
- Islam, M. (2014). Rights of the People with Disabilities and Social Exclusion in Malaysia. International Journal of Social Science and Humanity, 5(2), pp. 171–177. [CrossRef]
- Kadir, S., Jamaludin, M. and Rahim, A. (2012). Building Managersâ€™ Perception in Regards to Accessibility and Universal Design Implementation in Public Buildings: Putrajaya case studies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 35, pp.129–136. [CrossRef]
- Lingan, L. (2012). More Boarding Facilities Needed. Business Times, [online] p.1. http://www.nst.com.my
- Morris, J. (2001). Impairment and Disability: Constructing an Ethics of Care That Promotes Human Rights. Hypatia, 16(4), pp.1–16. [CrossRef]
- News Straits Times, (2014). Making Life Easier for Disabled. [online] p.1. http://www.nst.com.my
- Verea-Hernando, H., Valdés-Cuadrado, L., López- Campos, J., Fandiño-Orgeira, J. and Blanco-Ramos, M. (2011). Coordination Between a District Hospital and a Reference Hospital: Evaluation of Chest Disease Care Models. Archivos de Bronconeumología (English Edition), 47(6), pp.290–295. [CrossRef]
- Wall, L. (2007). Where should obstetric vesico- vaginal fistulas be repaired: At the district general hospital or a specialized fistula center?. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, 99, pp.S28–S31. [CrossRef]
- Wilson, M. and Scior, K. (2013). Attitudes towards individuals with disabilities as measured by the Implicit Association Test: A literature review. Research in developmental disabilities, 35(2), pp.294–321 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|