- IPCC. Synthesis Report, Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change. (2007) Available from: https://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr_full_report.pdf
- BegumR. A., SohagK., AbdullahS. M. S., & JaafarM.. CO2 emissions, energy consumption, economic and population growth in Malaysia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 41, 594–601 (2015) [CrossRef]
- NC2. Malaysia’s second national communication(NC2) – a report submitted to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change(UNFCCC), Conservation and Environmental Management Division(CEMD), Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (NRE). Available from: <http://nc2.nre.gov.my/>; 2011 [accessed 25 August 2015].
- Department of Communities and Local Government. Building a greener future: policy statement. (2007)
- A. Schlueter, and F. Thesseling. Building information model basedenergy/exergy performance assessment in early design stages, Automation in Construction,18 (2):153–163 (2009) [CrossRef]
- T. Biswas, T. H. Wang, R. Krishnamurti. Integrated sustainable building rating systems with building information modeling. In: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia, Chiang Mai, Thailand, pp. 193–200 (2008)
- AutodeskInc. Building Information Modeling for Sustainable Design. Autodesk® Revit® White Paper (2005)
- MotawaI., and Carter.K. Sustainable BIM-based Evaluation of Buildings, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 74:116–125 (2013)
- AzharS., and Brown.J. BIM for sustainability analyses. International Journal of Construction Education and Research, 5(4): 276–292 (2009) [CrossRef]
- AzharS., BrownJ., and FarooquiR., BIM-based sustainability analysis: An evaluation of building performance analysis software. Proceedings of the 45th ASC Annual Conference, Gainesville, Florida (2009)
- AzharA., CarltonW. A., OlsenD, and AhmadI., Building information modeling for sustainable design and LEED® rating analysis. Automation in construction, 20 (2): 217–224 (2011) [CrossRef]
- ColeR. J., & LarssonN., Building challenge 2002: GBTool user manual (2002) Available from: www.iisbe.org/iisbe/gbc2k5/gbc2k5-start.htm/ [access 20 August 2015].
- A. Jrade & F. Jalaei, Integrating building information modelling with sustainability to design building projects at the conceptual stage. In Building Simulation (Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 429–444). Springer Berlin Heidelberg (2013) [CrossRef]
- E. Krygiel, and B. Nies, BIM. Green Indianapolis: Wiley Publishing, IN (2008)
- K. C. D. Grace, Sustainable construction—The role of environmental assessment tools. Journal of Environmental Management, 86(3), 451–464 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- W. L. Lee, A comprehensive review of metrics of building environmental assessment schemes. Energy and Buildings, 62, 403–413 (2013) [CrossRef]
- CSI (Construction Specifications Institute). The CSI Sustainable Design and Construction Practice Guide. John Wiley & Sons, Inc (2013)
- S. H. Alyami, & Y. Rezgui, Sustainable building assessment tool development approach. Sustainable Cities and Society, 5, 52–62 (2012) [CrossRef]
- BRE. BRE homepage. (2011) Available from: http://www.bre.co.uk/ [access 18 September 2015].
- S. Raslanas, A. Stasiukynas, & E. Jurgelaityte, Sustainability assessment studies of recreational buildings. Procedia Engineering, 57, 929–937 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Haapio, & P. Viitaniemi, A critical review of building environmental assessment tools. Environmental impact assessment review, 28(7), 469–482 (2008) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|