- D. M. Gann and A. J. Salter, “Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems,” Research policy, vol. 29, pp. 955–972, 2000. [CrossRef]
- S. A. Assaf and S. Al-Hejji, “Causes of delay in large construction projects,” International journal of project management, vol. 24, pp. 349–357, 2006. [CrossRef]
- A. Razak Bin M. H. Ibrahim Roy, Z. Ahmed, and G. Imtiaz, “An investigation of the status of the Malaysian construction industry,” Benchmarking: An International Journal, vol. 17, pp. 294–308, 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Harvey, “Privatization, fragmentation and inflexible flexibilization in the UK construction industry,” Building chaos: An international comparison of deregulation in the construction industry, pp. 188–209, 2003.
- W. J. O’brien, “Construction supply-chain management: a vision for advanced coordination, costing, and control,” in NSF Berkeley-Stanford Construction Research Workshop, Stanford, California, 1999.
- X. Xue, Y. Wang, Q. Shen, and X. Yu, “Coordination mechanisms for construction supply chain management in the Internet environment,“ International Journal of project management, vol. 25, pp. 150–157, 2007. [CrossRef]
- A. Akintoye, G. McIntosh, and E. Fitzgerald, “A survey of supply chain collaboration and management in the UK construction industry,” European Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, vol. 6, pp. 159–168, 2000. [CrossRef]
- X. Xue, X. Li, Q. Shen, and Y. Wang, “An agent-based framework for supply chain coordination in construction, “ Automation in construction, vol. 14, pp. 413–430, 2005. [CrossRef]
- A. Dubois and L.-E. Gadde, “The construction industry as a loosely coupled system: implications for productivity and innovation,” Construction Management & Economics, vol. 20, pp. 621–631, 2002. [CrossRef]
- D. D. d. Saram and S. M. Ahmed, “Construction coordination activities: What is important and what consumes time,” Journal of Management in Engineering, vol. 17, pp. 202–213, 2001. [CrossRef]
- P. Love, G. D. Holt, L. Shen, H. Li, and Z. Irani, “Using systems dynamics to better understand change and rework in construction project management systems,” International Journal of Project Management, vol. 20, pp. 425–436, 2002. [CrossRef]
- T. W. Malone and K. Crowston, “What is coordination theory and how can it help design cooperative work systems,” in Proceedings of the 1990 ACM conference on Computer-supported cooperative work, 1990, pp. 357–370. [CrossRef]
- K. Crowston, “A coordination theory approach to organizational process design,” Organization Science, vol. 8, pp. 157–175, 1997. [CrossRef]
- A. S. Chang and F.-Y. Shen, “Coordination needs and supply of construction projects,” Engineering Management Journal, vol. 21, pp. 44–57, 2009. [CrossRef]
- Y. Wang, “Coordination issues in Chinese large building projects,” Journal of Management in Engineering, 2000.
- T. Hegazy, E. Zaneldin, and D. Grierson, “Improving design coordination for building projects. I: Information model,” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, vol. 127, pp. 322–329, 2001. [CrossRef]
- L. Hossain, “Communications and coordination in construction projects,” Construction Management and Economics, vol. 27, pp. 25–39, 2009. [CrossRef]
- A. Caballero, S. Ahmed, S. Azhar, and M. Barcala, “Development of an information model to enhance integration and coordination in the construction projects,” NIST SPECIAL PUBLICATION SP, pp. 123–128, 2003.
- S. A. Nan and A. Strimling, “Coordination in conflict prevention, conflict resolution and peacebuilding,” International Negotiation, vol. 11, pp. 1–6, 2006. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|